GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grab a Bargain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/08 at 12:08
Regular
"THFC"
Hey everyone!

Just had a thought - we all love a bargain. There is something satisfying about picking up that game you wanted for just that little bit less than you thought you would!

So why not have a topic that stays at the top of this forum, where people can post when they find a baragin. If you find a game going cheap on a certain website, or if a shop you know of is having a Sale that others might miss.

Just a way of sharing the Love! And saving some cash. Even if it will not be a topic that stays at the top....
ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF A PLACE AT THE MOMENT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BARGAIN, POST IT HERE!

Look forward to saving.
Page:
Fri 16/05/08 at 15:33
Regular
"I like turtles"
Ive bought off them twice and had no problems on either order.Ive heard people complaining about receiving imported versions of games from them (which they should clearly point out when that is the case IMO).Even so they do have some real gaming bargains from time to time.

Monster Madness £5.90 Delivered Xbox 360 : Here
Fri 16/05/08 at 14:20
"possibly impossible"
I've seen some bad things about Soft.UK not supplying goods but taking people's money, so be careful.

Actually been reading up a bit more, seems they couldn't cope with the rush at Christmas due to their cheap offers and have since been better at supplying customers.

I'm thinking about getting that Stranglehold Collectors Edition as it's only available in the US and has the full Hard Boiled movie on the Blu-ray disc, not bad for £14.99. (PS3 game is region free)

If I get it, I'll let you know what the company was like for delivery time etc.
Fri 16/05/08 at 12:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
pete_21 wrote:
> Lost Odyssey £19.99 Delivered Xbox 360:
> Here
>
> According to their customer mailshot softuk.com have Fifa Street
> 3 on Xbox 360 and Stranglehold on PS3 available for £14.99
> but their site was not working for me at the time I posted this.

Softuk site working now.Links:

Fifa Street 360

Strangehold PS3
Fri 16/05/08 at 11:16
Regular
"THFC"
Well i enjoyed what i played so may rent it, reckon ill give indianna jones a try aswell, batman looks to be more of the same lego fun we have all enjoyed.

But need to see more clips than what i have so far
Fri 16/05/08 at 09:55
"possibly impossible"
Emmie87 wrote:
> I might pick up Lego Star Wars, but i played and completed the
> first one, so for me it seems a bit of a waste, because the first
> half will be the same, wont it?

well, second half if you got the original trilogy, but yes, a few more characters, but i think thats it.
Fri 16/05/08 at 08:00
Regular
"THFC"
I might pick up Lego Star Wars, but i played and completed the first one, so for me it seems a bit of a waste, because the first half will be the same, wont it?
Fri 16/05/08 at 07:03
Regular
"I like turtles"
Lost Odyssey £19.99 Delivered Xbox 360: Here

According to their customer mailshot softuk.com have Fifa Street 3 on Xbox 360 and Stranglehold on PS3 available for £14.99 but their site was not working for me at the time I posted this.
Thu 15/05/08 at 21:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
pb wrote:
> That PS3 Lego Star Wars is a great price.

I thought that.Nice to see this thread doing its job.
Thu 15/05/08 at 18:12
"possibly impossible"
That PS3 Lego Star Wars is a great price.
Thu 15/05/08 at 17:08
Regular
"I like turtles"
Skate £17.93 Delivered Xbox 360 Here

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga £17.93 Delivered PS3 Here

Stuntman Ignition £11.93 Delivered PS3 Here
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.