GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grab a Bargain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/08 at 12:08
Regular
"THFC"
Hey everyone!

Just had a thought - we all love a bargain. There is something satisfying about picking up that game you wanted for just that little bit less than you thought you would!

So why not have a topic that stays at the top of this forum, where people can post when they find a baragin. If you find a game going cheap on a certain website, or if a shop you know of is having a Sale that others might miss.

Just a way of sharing the Love! And saving some cash. Even if it will not be a topic that stays at the top....
ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF A PLACE AT THE MOMENT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BARGAIN, POST IT HERE!

Look forward to saving.
Page:
Thu 17/03/16 at 15:03
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Been a while since anything was posted here, so I thought I'd 'revive' the thread, as it has been very helpful to in the past.

-------------------
Humble Bundle Update
-------------------
A very interesting offer on Humble this time round, with CryEngine software being up for pennies (if you want to pay pennies that is).

https://www.humblebundle.com/cryengine-bundle

Absolute blast using that software, even if you don't really know what you are doing. It's also got a few of the games in the package too. Severe value.

The 'Jumbo' bundle also has amazing games in it this rime round. Grey Goo alone is worth the $12, let alone the Oceanhoen and Shadowrun titles.

-------------------
Green Man gaming
-------------------

The Division for £39.99? Yes please. 20% more off with code: MAR20 ... No brainer!
Fri 11/04/14 at 09:18
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Xbox One 500GB Console + Titanfall Price: £349.00 @ Asda Direct

Available here.

Also available instore I believe.
Thu 10/04/14 at 08:57
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) @ Amazon for £15

See here.
Wed 09/04/14 at 14:26
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
pete_21 wrote:
Hitman Absolution is free to download for XBL Gold members at the moment..

Interesting. I had no idea. In my defense I stopped using my 360 about 4 months ago. =)
Wed 09/04/14 at 12:13
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hitman Absolution is free to download for XBL Gold members at the moment. Great price for South Park though.
Wed 09/04/14 at 11:14
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360) @ Amazon for £7.48

Link here.
Tue 08/04/14 at 14:55
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
South Park: The Stick of Truth £18.50 for Xbox 360 @ Tesco Direct

Deal here.
Mon 07/04/14 at 09:37
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Hitman: HD Trilogy (Xbox 360) for £7.62 at Amazon

Link here
Fri 04/04/14 at 19:14
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Max Payne 3 PS3 NEW
£2.99 online
£1.99 in store
@ Game
Fri 04/04/14 at 09:20
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
POSSIBLY...

Dishonored Xbox 360 99p Instore in GAME.

I saw this posted on another site yesterday. It looks like GAME have mispriced their new copies of Dishonored. They might have corrected it since then, however it might be worth a look if you happen to be walking past one of their stores.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.