GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grab a Bargain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/08 at 12:08
Regular
"THFC"
Hey everyone!

Just had a thought - we all love a bargain. There is something satisfying about picking up that game you wanted for just that little bit less than you thought you would!

So why not have a topic that stays at the top of this forum, where people can post when they find a baragin. If you find a game going cheap on a certain website, or if a shop you know of is having a Sale that others might miss.

Just a way of sharing the Love! And saving some cash. Even if it will not be a topic that stays at the top....
ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF A PLACE AT THE MOMENT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BARGAIN, POST IT HERE!

Look forward to saving.
Page:
Thu 15/05/08 at 14:43
"possibly impossible"
More bargains (only good games!)

Wii

Super Mario Galaxy (Second Hand) £20.99 Gamestation

House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return £19.99 Game - Not bad if you like shooters, two different games for 1.

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 £17.99 TheHut - Great fun game, much better than the first.
Wed 14/05/08 at 19:16
Regular
"I like turtles"
A couple of cheap games currently on sale at Amazon.co.uk

My Sims Nintendo DS £11.96 : Here

Pro Evo 2008 Sony PSP £13.96: Here
Wed 14/05/08 at 16:20
Regular
"THFC"
I went into Asda on my lunch break they have a load of X-box 360 and Playstation 3 games at £25 - Burnout & Tiger Woods 08 were what i saw but i am assuming more
Wed 14/05/08 at 16:16
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
PreOwned version of Stranglehold on 360 for £9.98 at Game (instore).

I believe that Moto GP 06 and Crackdown are also at £9.98 in the Game sale.
Wed 14/05/08 at 16:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
FIFA 08 £17.93 delivered Xbox 360/PS3:

PS3 VERSION

360 VERSION

I'm sharing the love,Darius style !!!!!.
Wed 14/05/08 at 14:55
"possibly impossible"
and I went and got it. Despite promising myself I wouldn't spend any more on games in the next few months.
Wed 14/05/08 at 13:30
"possibly impossible"
Conan is disappointing, but maybe worthy of a £5 note.

6.5 out of 10 on IGN.

Basically it's an old fashioned hack and slash, but with half naked women and lots of blood, plus a few simple puzzles. Camera is probably the worst thing in the game, sometimes stopping you from seeing enemies. The only other thing they complained about is the samey gameplay, but it boils down to: "a fun but predictable button masher with boobies."

Not bad for £5 :D
Wed 14/05/08 at 13:00
Regular
"THFC"
Conan for a fiver! lol, if your strapped for cash and got no games might be worth it, but then i dont know how good it is meant to be! probably a standard hack and slash so fun for 30 mins.

But hey, least this topic is doing its job, some good cheap games avaliable!

NOTE - Zavvi have got a lot of cheap wii games at the moment, some great games for kids and big kids! worth looking at
Wed 14/05/08 at 12:38
Regular
"I like turtles"
Timeshift £13.49 delivered Xbox 360 here

Noticed has different cover to UK version so possibly may be US version (which is region free anyway).Still cheap though.

Conan £5.00 delivered PS3 here

May have to act fast on this one but was showing instock when I posted this.
Wed 14/05/08 at 08:11
Regular
"THFC"
Ps3:
Need For Speed Pro Street - £20 new, £15 used - Here

Turok - £25 new - Here

Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight - £18 new, £9 used - Here

Devil May Cry 4 - £24.99 new - Here
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.