GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grab a Bargain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/08 at 12:08
Regular
"THFC"
Hey everyone!

Just had a thought - we all love a bargain. There is something satisfying about picking up that game you wanted for just that little bit less than you thought you would!

So why not have a topic that stays at the top of this forum, where people can post when they find a baragin. If you find a game going cheap on a certain website, or if a shop you know of is having a Sale that others might miss.

Just a way of sharing the Love! And saving some cash. Even if it will not be a topic that stays at the top....
ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF A PLACE AT THE MOMENT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BARGAIN, POST IT HERE!

Look forward to saving.
Page:
Tue 20/05/08 at 18:22
Regular
"I like turtles"
No More Heroes Wii £19 delivered: Here

They have Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 for the Wii for £12 but its currently out of stock.May be worth checking for availability over the next few days.

I wasn't impressed with the demo of GRID on the 360 guys.Forza Motorsport 2 and PGR 4 are both much better than this IMO.Saying that it is only a demo and not the finished item.May rent it for a couple of nights when it comes out and see if it grows on me.Lego Indiana Jones and Soul Calibur IV next for me.Just need to find them at bargain prices!!!!.
Tue 20/05/08 at 16:12
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, might download that if I've got time.

Wasn't too keen on GRID, but I'll give it another go.

Too many games to play at the moment, including finding some more time for GTA4.
Tue 20/05/08 at 16:09
Regular
"THFC"
yea i dont own a 360 but that game looked impressive!

I am playing The GRID demo, trying to see if i can get near the top 5 online scores for fun, have beaten the Codemaster World Record, but need to be a bit better to try win the BMW!

Also downloaded the Dragonball Burst Limit Demo from the US store, looks like a good game, graphics are nice!
Tue 20/05/08 at 13:31
"possibly impossible"
Yes, Battlefield should be good. But plenty of other online fun to be had before that. I'm still playing Frontlines on 360, a great little online game.
Tue 20/05/08 at 11:31
Regular
"THFC"
pete_21 wrote:
> I had guitar Hero 3 but got bored because none of my mates ever
> wanted to play it lol
>
> Get some new mates !!!.

Lol, well ill put an advert out for some, my mates cant get off Call of Duty 4, thats the problem! Then with Battlefield approaching i think they will be gone forever, but to be honest, i am going to lock myself away when it comes out!
Tue 20/05/08 at 11:24
Regular
"I like turtles"
>
> I had guitar Hero 3 but got bored because none of my mates ever
> wanted to play it lol

Get some new mates !!!.
Tue 20/05/08 at 10:57
"possibly impossible"
I was on Guitar Hero at the weekend. It was a stroke of luck that I was in Game when someone wanted to trade it in and I offered them cash instead. It's a good game, but I find that one of the fret keys is getting stuck now(the green one).

Looks like my Stranglehold and conan have been dispatched, just need Lego Star Wars now.
Tue 20/05/08 at 08:17
Regular
"THFC"
Everyone loves Bargains.

Halo 3 sounds like a good one, i dont have an X-box but still if i did i think id be snapping that up!

I had guitar Hero 3 but got bored because none of my mates ever wanted to play it lol
Tue 20/05/08 at 07:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
Guitar hero 3 (with wireless guitar)PS3,New item but box damaged £44.99:

http://www.choicesuk.com/Product.aspx/game_home/hardware_game_home!829510

Have to copy & paste as theres too many letters for the direct link to work on this site.

Great game BTW.Probably have to order fast to get this.They had some PS3 consoles (same with damaged boxes) but the items themselves were new and unused.
Mon 19/05/08 at 20:29
Regular
"I like turtles"
Halo 3 Xbox 360 £14.99 delivered : Here
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.