GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Series 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/08 at 18:07
Regular
Thought I would set up a new thread for the latest Dr Who series which starts tonight on BBC1 at 6:20PM.

What did you think of tonights episode?
Mon 12/05/08 at 18:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
Missed it, and then the first repeat. Going to watch it on Friday I suppose.
Mon 12/05/08 at 00:10
"possibly impossible"
Was great. Felt like a classic Who episode right up until the whole death thing.

In a way it felt like they copped out a bit by making her an artificial daughter, but I can see why they did it. It did work though.

Still doesn't answer what happened to Susan.
Sun 04/05/08 at 23:46
Regular
Next ep looks alright. We just can't escape skins though, can we? =P
Sun 04/05/08 at 23:25
"possibly impossible"
Yep, great again. Wonder if the new UNIT guy, Colonel Mace, will be a regular, like good old Lethbridge Stewart.

But next week...I really hope they get this one right. It could go either way. Play too much on the Whoniverse past and lose new viewers or ignore it and lose Whovians...
Sat 03/05/08 at 22:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
Missed the first 10 mins, but I thought this was another good episode.

Hey, the Doc's daughter! Yay!
Sun 27/04/08 at 18:05
"possibly impossible"
Oh, and episode was great. Nice to see UNIT back, Martha was good, but Donna was better. Like the Sontarans.
Sun 27/04/08 at 18:05
"possibly impossible"
Tegan, slightly, Turlough (well, more 'clan' than family). Not really any others I can think of outside of Ace in the novels.
Sun 27/04/08 at 10:40
Regular
They're more than a bit annoying, as is that Harry Potter wannabe.

Sigh, I wish I had the classics. The Who in the cricket get up looks like a joker.
Sun 27/04/08 at 10:12
Regular
I like the Sontarans but I've only seen the Time Warrior.

Okay Garin and the rest, thoughts on the last episode? What do you think of the new Martha?

I have a question for those of you who have seen all the classics (I guess that's just pb then), of the thousands of old companions did any of them have stories involving their families? This is the third worrying mother and I'm hoping she'll be the last.

Not that I don't like Donna's family it's just I don't want half of the companions serials to involve her family and them getting into trouble. Let the next companion be an orphan, or better yet Susan. :D

Donna was a good choice, it's only a few episodes in and I'm liking her a lot. Much better than Martha when she started but she isn't too bad from what I saw in this episode. But I have a feeling Chris still doesn't like her :) Can we atleast agree that she's very hot Chris?
Sat 26/04/08 at 15:40
Regular
The enemies for today look more than a bit retarded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.