GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomasson and Sorenson miss training for Denmark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/06/02 at 15:18
Regular
News in from football 365

Denmark could be without leading scorer Jon Dahl Tomasson for the clash against England on Saturday.
Reports from the Far East suggest Tomasson has been carrying a thigh injury for a while.

Tomasson, who has scored three goals in his side's three group games, missed Thursday's training session, as did Sunderland goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen.

Former Denmark international Jan Molby said: "It's a massive blow for Denmark.

"All indications are that he will probably miss the game, He is the only player we can't do without.

"He has has been in sensational form and he is a first-class finisher. A Danish team without Jon Dahl would not be the same."

Bolton midfielder Stig Tofting is also an injury worry but Molby believes the Denmark hard-man will battle through to pull on the shirt against England.

"We don't want to be without either of our strong players in midfield but the big worry is Jon Dahl," the former Liverpool midfielder told Sky Sports News.

"If we are without Jon Dahl then it will certainly give England a boost. It will make it more difficult without Jon Dahl being there."
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:49
Regular
Okay, I dont have any links with Argentina. Call me Fickle, call me a glory hunter...call me whatever you like.

I support them becasue I like thier style of play.

I'm not the first person to wear a shirt of another country. Only have to look at all the different colours the Japs are wearing.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:48
Regular
Ah yes, the Falklands. Do you know the Diegos still celebrate the sinking of the ship they sunk with the Exocet? Pathetic.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:46
Regular
*shrugs* England has a bunch of gimp-fans. I don't like them either. I'm Welsh. My issue is your total lack of links of any kind with Argentina, yet you support them.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:45
"Darkness, always"
No, it shouldn't have anything to do with football, but it is the Argentinians who bring it up every time we play them. Bitter little Deigo's. They try to steal OUR island, and fail, and they blame us for it.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:44
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Don't forget the '82 "skirmish" which led to much of the
> rivalry that is present now.

Yes but that shoudnt have anything to do with football. I support the Argentine football team, not the country.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:44
"Darkness, always"
Or†ega wrote:
> And the English people/supporters have been very sportsmanship like in
> thier reaction to Argentina going home.

that, as well you should know, is glorious revenge for their reaction when they last beat us. Argentina deserve all the humiliation we can throw at them.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:43
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Thats because of the complete lack of sportsmanship the Deigos always
> show.

And the English people/supporters have been very sportsmanship like in thier reaction to Argentina going home.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:42
"Darkness, always"
Well, at least two players have been ruled out of Denmark's next game, Tomassen and Tofting.

And Ortega, coming onto a predominantly British forum, and supporting Argentina is hardly the wisest move a man can make.

Don't forget the '82 "skirmish" which led to much of the rivalry that is present now.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
Thats because of the complete lack of sportsmanship the Deigos always show.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:39
Regular
How am I fickle?

I just hate England and support whoever plays them.

Its okay for England supporters to support whoever Argentina are playing.

I still support Argentina. I dont just have 5 Argentina shirts for my health.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.