GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomasson and Sorenson miss training for Denmark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/06/02 at 15:18
Regular
News in from football 365

Denmark could be without leading scorer Jon Dahl Tomasson for the clash against England on Saturday.
Reports from the Far East suggest Tomasson has been carrying a thigh injury for a while.

Tomasson, who has scored three goals in his side's three group games, missed Thursday's training session, as did Sunderland goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen.

Former Denmark international Jan Molby said: "It's a massive blow for Denmark.

"All indications are that he will probably miss the game, He is the only player we can't do without.

"He has has been in sensational form and he is a first-class finisher. A Danish team without Jon Dahl would not be the same."

Bolton midfielder Stig Tofting is also an injury worry but Molby believes the Denmark hard-man will battle through to pull on the shirt against England.

"We don't want to be without either of our strong players in midfield but the big worry is Jon Dahl," the former Liverpool midfielder told Sky Sports News.

"If we are without Jon Dahl then it will certainly give England a boost. It will make it more difficult without Jon Dahl being there."
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:54
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
> I dont owe you or your nation anything.
>
> What a shame you let yourself down so.

No, that was aimed at IB when he said I needed to apologise for somthin that he blew out of all proportion.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:48
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> So if the English fans has insulted Pakistani's and Turks in turkish,
> you wouldn't have known anyway, and would still like English fans!
>
> Sorry, but that's a ridiculous view.

Its just what I heard though. What am I supposed to do? go around and learn every language in the World?
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:44
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> I dont owe you or your nation anything.

What a shame you let yourself down so.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:42
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> I'm sure there are a lot of idiots around the world as well. But The
> hatred is in me becasue I can see it happening in the language I speak
> and in the country i Live.

So if the English fans has insulted Pakistani's and Turks in turkish, you wouldn't have known anyway, and would still like English fans!

Sorry, but that's a ridiculous view.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:38
Regular
Ye, I been to a few champions league games at Old trafford. Been pretty good.

But one thing annoyed me when we played Fiorentina. Batistuta put them one-nil up (one the greatest moments in my life :D..wish i was wembley when Batistuta scored against Arsenal :D) Anyway...One guy in front of my started banging out some crap about the falklands and calling him a argie W@nk3r.

Yes, isolated incident but it all adds up to my hatred.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:33
Regular
Yes, I know there are good natured fans in England.

I'm sure there are a lot of idiots around the world as well. But The hatred is in me becasue I can see it happening in the language I speak and in the country i Live.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:28
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> England fans chanting...

Okay, but how many other countries do the same? We don't know (well, I don't) because we don't speak the lingo. It's quite possible that they do exactly the same. In fact, with some of the bigger rivals, I'm quite sure it's definite.

Look at the European games - how much trouble have we had with that element of Turkish fans?

Thankfully on the few occasions I got to see Arsenal in Europe at Wembley, there was nothing but good nature between fans. When we played Barcelona, a couple of their fans wanted a photo taken with me and my cousin. It was a great feeling.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:28
Regular
I dont owe you or your nation anything.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:26
"Darkness, always"
Or†ega wrote:
> Again, you completly miss the fact that i pointed out that i know its
> not all of them.

No, you miss the fact that you implied that the majority of england fans were racist.

You owe the nation an apology you ignorant little bigot. I'm through talking to you.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:25
Regular
Your an idiot and getting worked up over nothing.

My original point was that i hated the English supporters that are racists. Not all of them. And i pointed out that i know its not all of them.

Just because i miss out a word you go and jump on your high horse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.