GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomasson and Sorenson miss training for Denmark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/06/02 at 15:18
Regular
News in from football 365

Denmark could be without leading scorer Jon Dahl Tomasson for the clash against England on Saturday.
Reports from the Far East suggest Tomasson has been carrying a thigh injury for a while.

Tomasson, who has scored three goals in his side's three group games, missed Thursday's training session, as did Sunderland goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen.

Former Denmark international Jan Molby said: "It's a massive blow for Denmark.

"All indications are that he will probably miss the game, He is the only player we can't do without.

"He has has been in sensational form and he is a first-class finisher. A Danish team without Jon Dahl would not be the same."

Bolton midfielder Stig Tofting is also an injury worry but Molby believes the Denmark hard-man will battle through to pull on the shirt against England.

"We don't want to be without either of our strong players in midfield but the big worry is Jon Dahl," the former Liverpool midfielder told Sky Sports News.

"If we are without Jon Dahl then it will certainly give England a boost. It will make it more difficult without Jon Dahl being there."
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:10
"High polygon count"
Stryke wrote:
> It's the French who were the real gits. They sold the Exocets to
> Argentina and helped them install them.

It's not like we've never done the same though, is it?

If you sell someone an attack dog, don't be surprised if it turns round and bites your friend in the butt! (Or something like that...)
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:09
Regular
Stryke wrote:
It's the French who were the
> real gits. They sold the Exocets to Argentina and helped them install
> them.

But its okay for the Brits to sell military gear to practically the whole world...

Only a few weeks ago i read that HMS invincible may be sold to India.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:08
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Just the supporters who are very very racist. (okay, i know its not
> all of them)

True, it's not all of them, but I feel you single out the English unfairly. Every nation has those undesirable types as *ahem* 'fans', but you don't hear about them. I'm sure you do on the the news in other countries, though.

The riots in Russia and (I've heard today) Argentina show that this "English disease" isn't really so English. I'm fairly certain the similarities don't end there. Certainly the Germans and Dutch have at least an equal problem.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:04
Regular
Meh, it was still a war. The fact that the Diegos don't have squat when it comes to military didn't help. It's the French who were the real gits. They sold the Exocets to Argentina and helped them install them.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:03
Regular
Nothing against English people.

Just the supporters who are very very racist. (okay, i know its not all of them)

I just want nothing to do with the England team after listening to some of the things them supporters come out with.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:01
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> I just hate England and support whoever plays them.

The football team, or the country in general?
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:59
"Darkness, always"
Stryke wrote:
> Ah yes, the Falklands. Do you know the Diegos still celebrate the
> sinking of the ship they sunk with the Exocet? Pathetic.

Ha, a single Brit sub took out their best ship, the only recorded use of a nuclear submarine in combat. Argies were totally outclassed. They may have a few good footballers, but their military isn't worth dirt.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:53
Regular
Welsh's? Very articulate. Retard.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:52
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Okay, I dont have any links with Argentina. Call me Fickle, call me a
> glory hunter...call me whatever you like.

--

*nods* Shall do.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
You feckin welsh's I live in wales and you are a bunch of sourkrauts when it comes to anything that your not taking part in. In fact even rugby you dont really take part in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.