GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomasson and Sorenson miss training for Denmark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/06/02 at 15:18
Regular
News in from football 365

Denmark could be without leading scorer Jon Dahl Tomasson for the clash against England on Saturday.
Reports from the Far East suggest Tomasson has been carrying a thigh injury for a while.

Tomasson, who has scored three goals in his side's three group games, missed Thursday's training session, as did Sunderland goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen.

Former Denmark international Jan Molby said: "It's a massive blow for Denmark.

"All indications are that he will probably miss the game, He is the only player we can't do without.

"He has has been in sensational form and he is a first-class finisher. A Danish team without Jon Dahl would not be the same."

Bolton midfielder Stig Tofting is also an injury worry but Molby believes the Denmark hard-man will battle through to pull on the shirt against England.

"We don't want to be without either of our strong players in midfield but the big worry is Jon Dahl," the former Liverpool midfielder told Sky Sports News.

"If we are without Jon Dahl then it will certainly give England a boost. It will make it more difficult without Jon Dahl being there."
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:19
"High polygon count"
AfroJoe wrote:
> It's funny to watch English people argue.

There are no English people arguing here!
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:16
Regular
Me? No, I don't mind. I'm Welsh.
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
If you don't mind me asking, what are you?
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:12
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> It's funny to watch English people argue.
>
> Hoho.

--

I'm not English, you Scottish tart. ;)
Fri 14/06/02 at 09:29
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Its just what I heard though. What am I supposed to do? go around and
> learn every language in the World?

No, of course not!

All I'm saying is that most countries have 'fans' that hurl abuse. I'm not saying it's big, clever or right - I'm just saying that to hold one group of 'fans' responsible above all others simply because you can understand them is plain ridiculous. And to hate a national team because of a few idiots is moreso.

Quite simply, if you hate racists, you must hate them all equally - if you direct your hate at one particular nation, surely that makes you just as racist?
Thu 13/06/02 at 21:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's funny to watch English people argue.

Hoho.
Thu 13/06/02 at 20:12
Regular
Wow, I started a damn good argument.
Thu 13/06/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I believe we can win them. If we are gonna win the World Cup we got to beat them. you never know Japan or Russia could beat them for us.
Thu 13/06/02 at 18:33
Regular
anyway back to the subject ;)

Tomasson going is great news thankfully Denmark wont have a decent striker (prepares for a big list off some one) and if it is a sub goalie i hope it is a crap one, we should win on saturday and i wish we had a chance of beating brazil
Thu 13/06/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I wanted to go to Japan/Korea to watch the World Cup. The only trouble is, is that I had my exams :-(

I ain't bothered what the English fans arte like, all I'm bothered about is the team. The team are not racist are they?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.