GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next Freeola Meetup @ Bridgend, Wales (21 Suicides)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/08 at 21:29
Regular
Sorry couldnt resist. =P But seriously, what the hell is going on? Why are 17 people hanging themselves in the same area? And why is the Daily Mail saying it's heavy metal and video games to blame?

Why are the police downplaying the deaths and saying they're unrelated and why are the parents keen to get rid of the media coverage? Are they worried it'll just encourage more kids to commit suicide? That's ridiculous, we all had a tough time growing up but none of us ever contemplated suicide. There's something weird going on in the South of Wales and I'm certain this mornings suicide won't be the last.

17th Suicide discovered this morning

What do the rest of you think?
Thu 10/04/08 at 18:48
Regular
I've met quite a few on the internet, since '96. Though back then it really wasnt seen as a good idea as the internet was still so young. Now it's quite normal, like that Facebook s**t I just read about in the news. Apparently she posted something about wanting sex and of the 100 odd guys she's friends with she's slept with about 50 so far. I think she's in Bristol Hippyman.
Thu 10/04/08 at 18:39
Regular
"cachoo"
I've met 3 people from the internet. I used to think like my nan. "Everyone on the internet is a paedophile".
Thu 10/04/08 at 18:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think i've met everyone i wanted to. There are others i wouldnt mind if i ran into but i wouldnt travel half the length of the country to say hello.
Thu 10/04/08 at 18:18
Regular
Ah, perhaps I just dreamt the others ;) I wouldnt mind meeting Grandprix and hippyman one day. I guess that will only evet happen if we have it at Silverstone or The Memorial Stadium in Horfield.
Thu 10/04/08 at 18:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> There have been 4 Freeola Meets (involving more than 2 people) so
> far. I think the next one is in May.

4?
I'm aware of plenty that involved 2 people but only know of 1 that involved more than that
Thu 10/04/08 at 18:08
Regular
There have been 4 Freeola Meets (involving more than 2 people) so far. I think the next one is in May.
Thu 10/04/08 at 18:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
There isn't one planned as far as i'm aware. At least not that i'm going to.
Thu 10/04/08 at 17:55
Regular
"cachoo"
So when's the next Freeola meetup, eh?
Thu 10/04/08 at 14:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
-Adopts strange voice-

Tsk tsk, all these young people hanging around the place, don't they have anything better to do?

Ok, that was dreadful...
Thu 10/04/08 at 13:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
> So when will the police agree a link? At 50, 100 or what number
> of suicides?

The only link is that they're influenced by each other. There could be 100 and the police would still say there is no link, because technically there isn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.