GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next Freeola Meetup @ Bridgend, Wales (21 Suicides)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/08 at 21:29
Regular
Sorry couldnt resist. =P But seriously, what the hell is going on? Why are 17 people hanging themselves in the same area? And why is the Daily Mail saying it's heavy metal and video games to blame?

Why are the police downplaying the deaths and saying they're unrelated and why are the parents keen to get rid of the media coverage? Are they worried it'll just encourage more kids to commit suicide? That's ridiculous, we all had a tough time growing up but none of us ever contemplated suicide. There's something weird going on in the South of Wales and I'm certain this mornings suicide won't be the last.

17th Suicide discovered this morning

What do the rest of you think?
Sat 07/06/08 at 08:59
Regular
21? Oops the last update was 19, sorry guys looks like I missed 20.

The Sun
Sat 26/04/08 at 13:27
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> Stupid Pixie wrote:
> I know lol. Did you know that the MOD are bottling it up and
> selling it to the russians. It's called "Bridgends Magic
> Heath Tonic", it's a new form of bio weapon. ;D
>
> :D
> a follow up to the "gay bomb" that was an attempted
> development in ww2. it`s exactly as it sounds and every bit as
> amusing i feel, although if it`d worked it would`ve made for some
> quality battlefield discussions:
>
> "over the top lads, CHARRRRRRRRGE!!"
> - in these shoes? don`t think so deary
>
> ;D
>

A 'gay bomb' eh? what would happen if it were released on people already gay? Would it turn them straight, or would it turn them into some sort of super gay?? interesting. lol
Sat 26/04/08 at 09:47
Regular
"eat toast!"
tbh, its not as serious as the situation in japan where people are mixing household products to produce a deadly toxic gas to kill themselves. theres already quite a few dead (double figures i believe) and the worst is yet to follow they say. the products that were used to create the toxic gas has been cleaned off shelves in some cases.
Sat 26/04/08 at 09:19
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Stupid Pixie wrote:
> I know lol. Did you know that the MOD are bottling it up and
> selling it to the russians. It's called "Bridgends Magic
> Heath Tonic", it's a new form of bio weapon. ;D

:D
a follow up to the "gay bomb" that was an attempted development in ww2. it`s exactly as it sounds and every bit as amusing i feel, although if it`d worked it would`ve made for some quality battlefield discussions:

"over the top lads, CHARRRRRRRRGE!!"
- in these shoes? don`t think so deary

;D
Thu 24/04/08 at 15:27
Regular
hippyman wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> mark speight would`ve been number 20 but he missed the train.
>
> Brilliant!
>
> I'm sure there will be more suicides to follow. Still surprised
> the police are saying there is no link. There has to be some
> kind of link by now - 19 suicides with no idea? I'm sure there
> are a few wagers on at the local police station...

Cruel but probably true... lol
Thu 24/04/08 at 15:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Very_Metal wrote:
> mark speight would`ve been number 20 but he missed the train.

Brilliant!

I'm sure there will be more suicides to follow. Still surprised the police are saying there is no link. There has to be some kind of link by now - 19 suicides with no idea? I'm sure there are a few wagers on at the local police station...
Thu 24/04/08 at 15:22
Regular
I know lol. Did you know that the MOD are bottling it up and selling it to the russians. It's called "Bridgends Magic Heath Tonic", it's a new form of bio weapon. ;D
Thu 24/04/08 at 14:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hehe, "suicide water", that`s quite orwellian.

or futurama ;)
Thu 24/04/08 at 14:02
Regular
My nan lives in bridgend and she's a bit strange, i'm blaming it on the water... ;)
Wed 23/04/08 at 20:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
mark speight would`ve been number 20 but he missed the train.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.