GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last movie you watched"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/08 at 12:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Couldn't find the old thread.

So.

What was the last movie you watched?
Tue 15/04/08 at 07:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
30 Days of Night :Great vampire movie (pretty blood thirsty though).Worth a look.8/10.

Mr.Woodcock :Pretty funny.Billy Bob Thornton is great as usual.7/10

Run Fat Boy Run :Simon Pegg 'sells out' by going all 'mainstream' on us !.Good news !,its a great,little film !(For the record,Spaced & Shaun are still total classics and Pegg is still a legend).Dylan Moran is ace in it too (as ever not too sure he's actually acting!).Good,Harmless fun.8/10

Rush Hour 3 : Nooooooooooo!!!!.Jackie Chan was my hero when I was a kid but in recent years he made some pretty dire films.Unfortunately here's another one.Chris Tucker cements his position as the worlds least funny and most annoying person.The story is pants,The action scenes feeble and its neither funny nor enjoyable.Makes his Woolworths adverts seem like a work of pure genius !.Pick up a copy of Police Story instead.3/10.
Mon 14/04/08 at 04:41
Regular
"I may return"
Atonement - Wow. I didn't think I'd like it, but I was wrong. Stupendous!
Sun 13/04/08 at 23:59
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
"STOP-LOSS". Grrrrrrrrreat film, I'll post up a little review sometime hopefully :)
Tue 08/04/08 at 07:22
Regular
"I like turtles"
Apparently Mr.Brooks is the first in a planned trilogy ?,Should be interesting ?.

http://www.canmag.com/nw/7840-mr-brooks-trilogy

Would note,a few notices about this planned trilogy I found contained plot spoilers.I would only read them AFTER you have seen the film.Just thought I'd mention it.
Mon 07/04/08 at 22:09
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah,I liked it too.Costner was a badass in it !(Which was a major change of direction for him).William Hurt was great too (in a pretty unusual role to say the least!)I thought I'd mention it as its a really good film which seems to have slipped in under the radar.Its not one I'd buy personally as I wouldn't watch it again.But I would recommend renting it for sure.
Mon 07/04/08 at 21:34
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh, Mr Brooks was brilliant, as was Kevin Costner.
Mon 07/04/08 at 18:30
Regular
"I like turtles"
Mr.Brooks 7/10

Kevin Costner goes against his usual typecasting as a vicious serial killer trying to give up his 'addiction'.Different for sure and worth a watch.
Mon 07/04/08 at 17:50
Regular
"cachoo"
I haven't put any films in here lately, can't seem to watch a full one.

But! The last full movies were:

Marie & Bruce - Brilliant. Loved it.

The Cottage - Meh. So-so. We fancied the cinema and I reckon this was just a "there's nothing else on" so went for this.
Mon 07/04/08 at 11:50
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Rain Man - Had it on DVD for years, keep meaning to watch it but after a good few years finally got round to it. Very good film, great acting by Dustin Hoffman. The only downfall on my part is Tom Cruise cos in my opinion he is the most overated actor on the planet. But great film and gives you a good idea about the troubles of an autistic person.
Mon 31/03/08 at 19:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The Reaping - pretty good, seen it before. Watched it with my step-brothers, fell asleep half-way through and listened to the football on the radio - but still managed to follow the plot well enough to answer any questions they asked me about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.