GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last movie you watched"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/08 at 12:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Couldn't find the old thread.

So.

What was the last movie you watched?
Sat 29/03/08 at 15:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Land of the Dead is on ITV Monday night. Yays! Now when the hell are they going to put on the original trilogy
Fri 28/03/08 at 16:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
Rambo (2008) 3/10

Mega violent (very graphic) but pretty much no fun at all.Non existent storyline and characters you really couldn't care less about.Nowhere near the guilty pleasure it should have been.
Fri 28/03/08 at 13:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
The Prestige.

Really nice moive, even if the characters were a little hard to follwow at times.

Actually, thinking it through, the ending was very clever, a bit like the Sixth Sense, you think at the end "How did I not see that coming!"
Fri 28/03/08 at 12:30
"honestly stop it"
resident evil 4 extinction

the movie wasnt bad but watch
the others first or else you will be completely lost
Tue 25/03/08 at 15:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Nin wrote:
> pete_21 wrote:
> Day Of The Dead (2008 Remake) : 2/10 Oh Dear !!
>
> I have heard that it's complete crap. Shame really but maybe now
> the original will get shown on tv.

Yeah,Seeing as it was supposed to be a remake it wasn't even remotely similar to the original !?!.10 mins from the end it was like oh yeah wasn't their meant to be an underground bunker in this somewhere ?, We better find one quick even though it will have pretty much nothing to do with the rest of the film !!!.Mena Suvari in army attire did help through it though !!.
Mon 24/03/08 at 23:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pete_21 wrote:
> Day Of The Dead (2008 Remake) : 2/10 Oh Dear !!

I have heard that it's complete crap. Shame really but maybe now the original will get shown on tv.
Mon 24/03/08 at 21:48
Regular
"I like turtles"
Not really into horror films but watched a load in the last week or so.

Stephen Kings The Mist : 5.5/10 Interesting story let down by some not so special effects.

30 Days Of Night : 8/10 Great vampire movie,Loved it !.

Day Of The Dead (2008 Remake) : 2/10 Oh Dear !!

The Backwoods : 4/10 Half in english,Half in spanish pretty slow moving and not very gripping.

Outpost : 6/10 Quite enjoyed this to be honest.Watchable enough,Reminded me a bit of Dog Soldiers.

Planet Terror : 7.5/10 Mega cheesy 70's zombie homage.Injects all the fun Tarantino forgot to include in his half of the Grindhouse double bill.
Sun 23/03/08 at 13:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Y Tu Mamá También 8/10
Sun 23/03/08 at 01:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Dawn of the Dead (Remake) 6/10

By it's own merits it's ok. The fact is though that it stole the name of the greatest zombie film ever made and for that it'a an unworthy bastardisation and an abomination in comparison to the original.

Up next Y Tu Mamá También. I've seen it before and it's well worth watching.
Sun 23/03/08 at 00:29
Regular
Brokeback Mountain LOL

8/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.