GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last movie you watched"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/08 at 12:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Couldn't find the old thread.

So.

What was the last movie you watched?
Sat 22/03/08 at 22:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The Day After Tomorrow 4/10

Oooooooh bad weather. Scary! Pfft. Honestly, if you're going to make a big nonsensical disaster blockbuster, you should at least make it entertaining.
Mon 10/03/08 at 00:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Crash 9/10
You can argue that it's contrived but it's still a strong, effective film. The scene with the little girl near the end is a shocker, no matter how many times you see it.
Fri 07/03/08 at 10:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I saw In The Pursuit Of Happyness on my flight to Florida. I actually enjoyed it (but then again, when on an 11-12 hour flight, I think anyone would even enjoy a program about effective ways to watch paint dry/grass grow). Maybe I was more preoccupied by the fact that I worried my penpal wouldn't meet me at the airport :S

Last flm I saw was Sin City. Wasn't too sure on what to make of it before I saw it, but I thought it was absolutely brilliant. I also enjoyed 300, which was done in a graphic novel style. Certainly will be looking out for more Frank Miller films in the future.

pancake wrote93 "The dead poets society, it was pretty good but now is really boring because are analysing it in English as part of our GCSE. I have watched the suicide scene 15 times now"

Hmmm...and there was all that outrage about a suicide theme in English lessons in Bridgend. So why isn't there mass sucide all over the country then?
Thu 06/03/08 at 23:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pancake93 wrote:
> i didn't like the pursuit of happiness found it really boring!

I was infact bored of it before i've even watched it. It's so boring that i couldnt even be bothered to stick it in the machine. I've no time for aspirational films, i dont care how "Based on a true story" they are.

Dodgeball 6/10
It definitely loses something on repeated viewing.

I've got nothing to watch tonight. Might stick American Beauty on as i havent watched it in ages. Crash is on TV Sunday night, i'd recommend it.

EDIT

Thats Oscar winning Crash, not Auto-eroticism car crash feti**ism Crash, although i would recommend that one for entirely different reasons.

Oh come on! I cant say feti**ism? Bloody fuckery!
Wed 05/03/08 at 16:05
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
i didn't like the pursuit of happiness found it really boring!
Tue 04/03/08 at 20:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ratatouille 7/10

Seen it before, not bad, visually impressive but not the classic that it's supposed to be.

I'll probably watch The Persuit of Happyness tonight. Been putting it off all week
Mon 03/03/08 at 23:06
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
The dead poets society, it was pretty good but now is really boring because are analysing it in English as part of our GCSE. I have watched the suicide scene 15 times now.
One word 'YAWN'.
Sun 02/03/08 at 20:19
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
Watched 'Number 23' last. Enjoyed it but kept expecting Jim Carrey was going to do something funny and stupid.

Also spent a while after trying to get 23 out of my name LOL
Sun 02/03/08 at 20:00
Regular
"cachoo"
Pft, couldn't remember what films I've watched recently, had to check facebook.

Mr Bean's Holiday
Not really sure what to say about it.. Good ol' Atkinson though.
Sun 02/03/08 at 19:56
Regular
"cachoo"
Mm, love the Shawshank soundtrack.

And I thought Stardust was pretty great. Nice to see Michelle P..feiffer come back, and she's looking good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.