GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last movie you watched"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/08 at 12:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Couldn't find the old thread.

So.

What was the last movie you watched?
Thu 03/07/08 at 21:14
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Stargate Continuum, just watched it, pretty good, could of done with more though. 8/10. But much better than ark of truth.

*It was leaked onto the interent on the 2 July*
Thu 03/07/08 at 00:15
Regular
"I like turtles"
REC : What a great film,Well worth seeing.9/10.
Fri 20/06/08 at 07:17
Regular
"I like turtles"
The Orphanage : Not quite as fantastic as some reviews would have you believe,but a competent supernatural movie in a similar vein to The Others.It is a Spanish film with English subtitles,for those who didn't know.Its a well made film,with some good acting.Worth a watch if you like this sort of thing 7/10.
Sun 15/06/08 at 13:02
Regular
"I like turtles"
The Bank Job : Very loosely based on a true story,but a decent and enjoyable heist movie.Worth a watch IMO 8/10.
Thu 12/06/08 at 16:18
Regular
"eat toast!"
azumi. It was bl****y brilliant. Literally. Yeah, lack of story and all that, but it was entertaining.#

was going to watch the sequel the other day until i discovered that my dad messed up the plans to record it.
Thu 12/06/08 at 13:16
Regular
"I like turtles"
Nin wrote:
> Gone Baby Gone 9/10
>
> Quality

Very good film,did a review for it a while ago.Well worth catching.

National Treasure 2 : Average,watchable adventure movie 7/10.

Indiana Jones 4 : Extremely daft,average,watchable adventure movie 6/10.

Not quite a Phantom Menace but a letdown all the same.Can't say why I really didn't like it without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't yet seen it.
Fri 06/06/08 at 12:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Gone Baby Gone 9/10

Quality
Fri 23/05/08 at 12:21
Regular
What happens in Vegas....

Went with some female friends, better than I expected, but I really am not a ROMCOM guy, don't mind Ashton Kutcher anyway and it did have some funny moments. However the movie was so predictable it's unreal. No aspect of the movie was a surprise to me at all. So overall a 2.5/5

I was probably the only one hoping they wouldn't get back together.
Thu 22/05/08 at 22:29
Regular
"eat toast!"
indiana jones the last crusade. Seen it so many times and i still don't get bored of it. Its that awesome.
Thu 22/05/08 at 15:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'll be watching it tonight, or at least trying to. I hate musicals so i'll probably switch it off after 5 minutes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.