GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last movie you watched"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/08 at 12:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Couldn't find the old thread.

So.

What was the last movie you watched?
Thu 22/05/08 at 08:39
Regular
anyone watched sweeney todd? i watched it last night didnt think much of it!!! first bit was pretty boring but have to admit the last half an hour was good!!
Sat 10/05/08 at 20:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
Iron Man : Great fun,sort of Spider-Man meets Transformers 8/10.
Sun 04/05/08 at 18:09
Regular
"I like turtles"
Back To School (1986): Hadn't seen this in years.Dated a bit now but still very funny.Rodney Dangerfield was a legend,sorely missed.My daughter loved it too.Still a worthy 8/10.

Cloverfield (2008): I hated The Blair Witch Project and was disappointed with Romero's Diary Of The Dead,but I liked this a lot.Works very well on the small screen and breathes new life into the monster movie genre.A slick and enjoyable ride,but perhaps not a great choice if you suffer from motion sickness !.An 8/10 all the way from me.

Death Sentence (2007):Kevin Bacon does a 'Death Wish' when his son is fatally stabbed during a robbery. Starts off well enough but soon disappears right up its own bottom.The last 20 mins or so are laughable and pretty much destroy any credibility the story may have had.A violent mess off a movie 4/10.
Fri 25/04/08 at 11:59
Regular
"I like turtles"
Mortal Kombat : Not as good as I remembered it back in 1995,Theme was still cool though !.5/10.
Wed 23/04/08 at 18:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Million Dollar Baby 8/10

Absolute quality. You think you know where it's going and then it turns everything on it's head at the critical moment.
Wed 23/04/08 at 17:33
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Smart People - somewhat boring film, very disappointing :(
Sun 20/04/08 at 20:52
Regular
"I like turtles"
Glengarry Glenross (1992): Can't believe I had never seen this before.No action,no special effects but reminds you what can be achieved using only a tight script and an excellent cast.Superb 9.5/10
Wed 16/04/08 at 09:42
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
McLong wrote:
> Drillbit Taylor - Rubbish.

I quite liked this, kind of a similar film to 'Superbad'.

'21' on the other hand was as dull as you like, though I would enjoy it but, meh...
Tue 15/04/08 at 13:16
Regular
Drillbit Taylor - Rubbish.

The Darjeeling Limited - Not sure what happened here, seemed a little odd. Probably way over my head, either that or it was pretty poor.

Far too much Owen Wilson in the past week for my liking.
Tue 15/04/08 at 12:01
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
American Pie. I deserve some sort of praise as sat through the entire film, watching it with my parents.

*cringed at nearly everything they laughed at!*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.