GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last movie you watched"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/08 at 12:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Couldn't find the old thread.

So.

What was the last movie you watched?
Mon 01/09/08 at 14:13
Regular

Like, omg.. that was violent. Kinda made the people look like monsters. Hm. Also, seems to me like you didn't know the story, you'd be pretty lost, because there are a lot of parts that didn't seem to link.

Anyways, I give it a 4/10 and a big pft.
Sat 30/08/08 at 05:03
Regular
"I may return"
Step Brothers. I challenge you to watch it without laughing!
Fri 29/08/08 at 16:58
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I watched Nightwatch and Daywatch back to back the other day, dubbed versions. At the end of them I just thought what the hell just happened? I think Ill need to watch them again but I didn't grasp what was going on.
Thu 28/08/08 at 23:59
Regular
13, Warrior King and [REC]

'13' takes a while to get going, but when it does, I don't think I've seen a film that develops suspense like that for a long time. It's really gripping from about the second half of the film, and doesn't seem to let up any, until the end. It's subtitled but it didn't detract from the experience one bit. I got it because it was highly acclaimed, or so the box says. Definitely worth a watch. 8/10

'Warrior King' is another of Tony Jaa's thai boxing fests. For those who don't know who he is, he was fantastic in 'Ong Bak', a showcase for his thai boxing talents, and in my opinion, taking the best elements from both Bruce Lee's and Jackie Chans films, though lacking the style and humour of Chans films. Really, it's so worth it just for the fighting and amazing acrobatic acts he is capable of. If you like your martial arts, you'll love this. 7/10 as aside from the fighting, the plot and character development is amateur at best. Subtitled.

[REC] is a spanish made attempt at a 28 days later film on a small budget, but done in a Blair Witch style. Pretty good, better than I was expecting anyway, quite a short film. There's nothing you haven't seen before really, but it builds suspense pretty well and has a predictably end of the seat finale. Subtitled. 6/10

So a foreign fest really!
Fri 22/08/08 at 20:25
Regular
"I like turtles"
ButchML wrote:

>
> You Dont Mess With The Zohan: 2/10 - Just don't...

Totally agree,it was truly abysmal even by Mr.Sandlers low standards.

Daylight Robbery : 7/10 Watchable British Crime Flick.

Horton Hears A Who : 4/10 OK for younger kids but it bored me to tears.

Superhero Movie : 3/10 Not at all funny,just really stupid.This and Zohan in the same week,damn school holidays !.

Beverly Hills Cop : 7/10 Hadn't seen it in years.Hasn't aged that well but took me back to a time before Eddie Murphy was totally useless !.
Fri 22/08/08 at 20:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hellboy on TV last Sunday night I think...

Twas alright I thought, finale wasn't all that great, but as a whole I enjoyed it. The crazy gasmask-wearing, sword-weilding Nazi dude was pretty cool in how he killed people with such ease, but quite disturbing when you saw him without his mask and suchlike... A 'mechanical alteration' obsession or something...?

Also, was it Niles (from Frasier) doing the voice for the blue-fish guy?
Fri 22/08/08 at 13:07
Regular
ButchML wrote:
> I've seen three films over the past couple of weeks,
>
> The Love Guru: 7/10 - Some funny sections and a Waynes World
> reference stop this from being absolutly pish
>
> The Dark Knight: 8/10 - Enjoyable action film if not a little
> a***-numbing by the end. Heath was an excellent Joker despite my
> original feelings on the subject. Not as good as Luetchyboy made
> out though
>
> You Dont Mess With The Zohan: 2/10 - Just don't...

This is coming from a Spurs fan, soo you probably would do quite well to avoid his opinion like a sledge hammer to a mans sensitive parts...
Fri 22/08/08 at 12:32
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I've seen three films over the past couple of weeks,

The Love Guru: 7/10 - Some funny sections and a Waynes World reference stop this from being absolutly pish

The Dark Knight: 8/10 - Enjoyable action film if not a little a***-numbing by the end. Heath was an excellent Joker despite my original feelings on the subject. Not as good as Luetchyboy made out though

You Dont Mess With The Zohan: 2/10 - Just don't...
Thu 21/08/08 at 22:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
SherryBaby 8/10

Very good
Fri 18/07/08 at 22:54
Regular
"I like turtles"
Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay.Purile and stupid but with none of the originals charm.Well dodgy in a couple of places but simply not funny.Don't bother 2/10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.