GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox-The new Sinclair 5?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 03:42
Regular
Why oh why did Billy try and take on the Sony Mafia?? It was obvious from day one that the 'Black Suitcase' was money down the toilet! The head honcho's down at Microsoft should of known more that anyone that plastering London(where I live) with the XBox insignia was not going to fool the game-buying public?...Sony 4 Ever!!!!
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:58
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Methinks he's been shoving $100 bills up his nose again.
Mon 14/10/02 at 23:30
Sorry about that...Tony Blair called

Look, Enjoy your console whatever it may be...I'm off to speak to the enlightened ones...

I will return soon..........
Mon 14/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah well no rush - take all the time you want. Don't worry, I'm sure knowone will miss you.

Mantis - I think we were subjected to the mong awhile back, like around the time of the X-Box's launch. Either that or that boxcar retard has returned.
Tue 15/10/02 at 04:34
You don't have to have the mind of a detective to notice the thread was started in early May!

You should never try to win an 'argument' with personal attacks...It make your argument seem lacking in integrity...Just an observation...
Tue 15/10/02 at 13:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well you see, normal arguements don't sink into fanboy skulls like the one you have. So rather than waste our time arguing your drivvel (as it certainly makes no points to prove the crap you spout right), we just laugh at you and see you as light comedy relief.

You see this laughing at you as you winning, which is funny in itself. On the other hand, we see your little presense in here, stamping your little feet and whining as showing the complete opposite. The fact your so desperate to put down the X-Box all day shows that you, as a little Sony fanboy who thinks he's part of some army, is more than a little worried about Microsoft and the X-Box being successful.

Anyway, I'm off to play Madden for awhile.
Tue 15/10/02 at 15:41
Well done!

If I was a 'fanboy' I may have taken your post out of context...But as you obviously admire my work I can but only feel humbled at your kind words.

Madden's rubbish btw
Tue 15/10/02 at 16:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
"IF" you were a fanboy ? ;-)) Awwwwwwwwwwww, cute, he's totally oblivious to the term.

As for Madden being crap, its on your precious PS2 by the way as well. Its also known as being one of the best, if not THE best American football game series around. But hey, if you can't play it then it must be crap huh ? ;-)

You really are a sad little muppet mate and what you see as admiration, I see as a combination of pity and contempt. ;-))
Tue 15/10/02 at 18:38
Just got in from school? Ha ha ha

No, joking aside, American Football ain't my thing, and yes It is exactly the same as the Xtinct version, which kinda makes a mockery of Microsoft's supposed technological superiority?...Give me ISS anyday!
Tue 15/10/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
I don't like the X-Box and even I hate this guy... stupid person
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:22
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Gates_Bill wrote:
> Just got in from school? Ha ha ha

No, you ?

> No, joking aside, American Football ain't my thing, and yes It is
> exactly the same as the Xtinct version, which kinda makes a mockery of
> Microsoft's supposed technological superiority?...Give me ISS anyday!

Not at all, if the 2 versions are similar in terms of things such as graphics, then thats down to laziness on the developers part. Overall, the PS2 can't do games such as Fable (Project Ego) or Blinx and could never dream of reproducing the same graphics quality as the X-Box in games such as Splinter Cell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.