GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox-The new Sinclair 5?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 03:42
Regular
Why oh why did Billy try and take on the Sony Mafia?? It was obvious from day one that the 'Black Suitcase' was money down the toilet! The head honcho's down at Microsoft should of known more that anyone that plastering London(where I live) with the XBox insignia was not going to fool the game-buying public?...Sony 4 Ever!!!!
Sun 05/05/02 at 09:34
Gates_Bill wrote:
> Why oh why did Billy try and take on the Sony Mafia?? It was obvious
> from day one that the 'Black Suitcase' was money down the toilet! The
> head honcho's down at Microsoft should of known more that anyone that
> plastering London(where I live) with the XBox insignia was not going
> to fool the game-buying public?...Sony 4 Ever!!!!

*Yawns* Dont people ever get sick of posting this rubbish?

The post doesnt even have any sort of proof in it.

I can guarantee you people in London have bought the X-Box. Not everyones as sad as you so they buy multiple consoles.
Maybe you cant afford it so you try and find a way to make yourself happy that you dont have it by coming here.
Whatever the reason feel free to head over to the 'fanboys r us' forum'.
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:00
Is there anything more sadder than a 'wrestling' fan...thought not! I think my post speaks for itself and does not require proof as you put it...As I said before, the Xbox deserves to fail due to geeky types like yourself! Death to the Xbox!!!!
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:02
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Hey, the *insert expletive* is back!!
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:05
If you hated microsoft so much why oh why do you put ur name after the owner of microsoft?

Plus for the record I do have the playstation 2 and x-box
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:20
Gates_Bill wrote:
> Is there anything more sadder than a 'wrestling' fan...thought not!'

How about someone who answers their own questions? Maybe someone who has nothing better to do than make pointless comments about a console just because they cant afford it? How about someone who is a complete and utterly stupid fanboy?
Wow. All three cover you. Imagine that.

> I think my post speaks for itself and does not require proof as you put
> it...

If your post doesnt need proof its because its so implausible that no ammount of proof could make it believable.

> As I said before, the Xbox deserves to fail due to geeky types
> like yourself! Death to the Xbox!!!!

And im sure because you said that it will.
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:26
Regular
"this is a tagline"
The X-Box can't fail - it's got Microsoft Nasdaq behind it. This is one of the biggest companies on Earth.

And from what we've seen from MSFT previously, they'll go to any lengths to make sure they dominant the market. Good for us eh?!
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:51
Gates_Bill wrote:
> Bandit wrote:

> p.s whats it like to now be the 3rd most advanced console around out
> of only 3 contenders?????????????????????????????
>
> It may well be the "3rd most advanced console around", but
> look at the facts, sonny...People just don't want Bill's monstrosity
> under their telly's which is why the price has been cut for the second
> time since it's pathetic launch.

1:it is the LEAST ADVANCED console around.
2: it is only slightly larger than the PREHISTORIC 2.
3: it looks blo*dy mint sitting under my tv.
4: if i was your "sonny" you would get a slap 4 making an a*s of youself.
5: if the price has been cut twice since it's launch i must of missed something?
Sun 05/05/02 at 17:31
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
yeah i think the 1st cut was like £99.98p and then they dropped another 1p......lol joke!!, and not a very funny one at that!!!!!
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:57
Brainwashed Fools...It's not that I want the thing die, but it's a lame duck! As the owner of a reliable and trustworty PS2 it makes sense that Sony is kept on it's toes, saying that, Emperor Gates could do with a good kickin.
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:59
this is the last time i'm going to say this, that sony "thing" may have been good in it's day but it's now P R E H I S T O R I C compaired to the XBOX and also the gamecube so just get over it and pray they announce the ps3 before it get's left behind by the BOX and the CUBE.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.