GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox-The new Sinclair 5?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 03:42
Regular
Why oh why did Billy try and take on the Sony Mafia?? It was obvious from day one that the 'Black Suitcase' was money down the toilet! The head honcho's down at Microsoft should of known more that anyone that plastering London(where I live) with the XBox insignia was not going to fool the game-buying public?...Sony 4 Ever!!!!
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:57
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Sorry to bring this up but this Gates_Bill seems to be a Sony fanboy, obviously brain washed by Sony and there cronies!

And the guy who called the PS2 the PRE-HISTORIC 2, LOL, very funny!
Mon 14/10/02 at 15:54
It looks like my original post wasn't far off the mark regarding the Xbox's future...or non future as the case might be.

I think it's time for the micosoft 'head of family' to approach Sony exec's and see if they can't help out the ailing brand with some much needed marketing tips.

We need [ps2 owners] the Xbox to at least have breath in it's lungs if only to keep the Ps2 riding high on it's current wave domination.

Thank you for your time.
Mon 14/10/02 at 16:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I agree. Xbx suks hahahahahahahaha. i fink sony will be da winna if not i wil smash xbox wiv fase

Now will you go away?
Mon 14/10/02 at 18:34
I cannot...I'm loving the banter.

Hands up for the Xbox!
Mon 14/10/02 at 20:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You've devoted your SR name, tagline and basically every post you do to being anti-X-Box. To me that shows that you're pretty worried about the console to feel the need to have a go at it so much.

If you love the PS2 so much, go to the PS2 forum and stop trying to convince yourself that you've made the right purchase.
Mon 14/10/02 at 21:48
If this really was a 'console war' I fear the microsoft troops would be decimated judging from the weak replies to my hard-hitting posts:(
Mon 14/10/02 at 21:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You ? Hard hitting posts ? ;-)) Hard headed maybe, but little else.
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:05
It looks like Savatt has been selected to take on the one...

We'll start at level 2.
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Oh no, a fanboy is going to give me a "level 2" verbal beating, please help me someone........please ::yawn:: help me......So....worried...
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I've a strange feeling I've met this guy before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.