GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox-The new Sinclair 5?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 03:42
Regular
Why oh why did Billy try and take on the Sony Mafia?? It was obvious from day one that the 'Black Suitcase' was money down the toilet! The head honcho's down at Microsoft should of known more that anyone that plastering London(where I live) with the XBox insignia was not going to fool the game-buying public?...Sony 4 Ever!!!!
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:48
Its a mag that goes with the flow of opinion
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Edge is pretty 2 faced actually. In the back of their recent mag they are advertising about an article they will be doing in the next mag about how the X-Box is going to be another Dreamcast and die.

Then if you look in the back of the latest XBM mag, Edge are advertising in there with pics of a few games such as Sudeki with the line "who says the X-Box is dead ?"

I don't read Edge very often, I just don't like it very much.
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:34
neilc wrote:
> is it just me, or does everyone follow exactly what edge magazine
> writes?

'Edge magazine' is the closest a geeks gonna get to being trendy.

ALL official magazines are industry propaganda designed to fool your average child customer into buying some dodgy games...even the PS one!
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:27
Silent85 wrote:
> Gates_Bill wrote:
> Is it true that the Xbox controller weighs 8lbs?????
>
>
>
> Just shut up with your "Hey look I'm funny!!!.....HONEST"
> comments

Does it or not!?
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:15
Regular
neilc wrote:
> is it just me, or does everyone follow exactly what edge magazine
> writes?

I don't read Edge.

I read Official Xbox Magazine.
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:35
I certainly dont I dispice that mag
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:55
Regular
is it just me, or does everyone follow exactly what edge magazine writes?
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:03
Yea the silent cartographer is ok not the best level though
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Erm.. I see no posts from J-42...

Well, here i am. Nearly a whole day late.
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:45
Regular
Just started The Silent Cartogrepher on Legendary, boy flying down onto the beach battle is far from amazing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.