GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox is the worst console out of em all"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 11:14
Regular
Xbox : THE size of a huge VCR - the first thing that puts u off it. Only one good game at launch - HALO ( also coming on pc soon). YOu have to pay an extra £27 just for the dvd controller. The control pad is bigger than Dc's and is uncomfortable, with those four crap "jewel buttons"

and of course..the price-£299...wtf! gamecube is only £165, and with PS2 at £199, that makes best choice, with greats games such as MGS2, and GTA3

face it..xbox is only gonna be boughy by ppl with too much cash to burn, thinking that higher specs win..that is not the case!

ps2 has a great range of platinum titles already, and GC will be bought by lots of children. Microsoft also have no experience at all in making consoles.

Previously the N64 had higher specs than Playstation, but playstaion won in the end. With loads of PSone owners, they will upgrade to Xbox.
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:24
which fool writes his comments twice...get a life..and your vocabulary xbox lovers astounds me....'pinhead',' jealouse'...surely the console is getting to you a little
And whats this about ps2 and radiators..have u seen the grille on the xbox, surely that looks more like a radiator, and the xbox is nearer the size of a radiator than the ps2 anyway...
GROW UP!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:33
jj-the one wrote:
> which fool writes his comments twice...get a life..and your vocabulary
> xbox lovers astounds me....'pinhead',' jealouse'...surely the console
> is getting to you a little
> And whats this about ps2 and radiators..have u seen the grille on the
> xbox, surely that looks more like a radiator, and the xbox is nearer
> the size of a radiator than the ps2 anyway...
> GROW UP!!

How about u grow up A) I have an x-box and ps2 and the ps2 looks like a radiator without the grill included and a "fool" who rights his comment twice is a person who's browser has messed up I suspect so how about u grow up.
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:37
jj you really are ONE, there's the door don't let it hit you in the a*se on the way OUT!!!!!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:40
thank's silent85...........another LAMECUBE fan hit's the dust.
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:44
Just glad to get praise round here any other fourums would be under spam by now
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:48
first of all I am not a LAMECUBE fan, and hate the gamecube..did you not notice that i was prasing THE PS2 , not the gamecube..duh
Also, I had a xbox for weeks, then returned it because it was so w*ank...
The ps2 oozes style, the xbox not..
i now have a ps2 and have realised it is by far superior to the xbox (wot a gay name),..
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:50
Regular
You all dont get it do you

why do u actually think that xbox is gona outsell ps2?
the majority of people at the mo. have ps1, and they r gonna get ps2 so that they can play old games also. xbox is a big fat ugly box, with hardly ne sales in Japan ( yes, i have read Edge and know the facts). ps2 has been well established and everyone in Japan trusts nintendo. as for america, the gamecube sales were outstanding, with the xbox getting off to a slow start

al i did was point out my views about the xbox and u t*** r carrying it on by dissing each other.. you really are *civilized* people. why dont u just leave ur opinion and stfu

u really r immature
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:50
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
These threads comparing the Xbox with inferior systems like the PS2 and Gamecube is getting boring. Surely all questions have been brought up now!

I have tried most consoles around past and present and I can honestly say that the Xbox is by far the best and most exciting.

PS2 does have some good points for it, but the hardware is slower and I know there are some gr8 games on it, but the Xbox is still early in its life, wait 6 months, then aggrevate us with your PS2 praise :)
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:54
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Well maybe you would be better in the Snes Forum than the Xbox one here! oh yes thats right, the SNES is really old!

Im still quite perplexed by people knocking the Xbox!!! I dont go onto the PS2 and gamecube forums saying why they are not as good!

"Cant We All Just Get Along" ;) he he
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:57
jj-the one wrote:
> which fool writes his comments twice...get a life..and your vocabulary
> xbox lovers astounds me....'pinhead',' jealouse'...surely the console
> is getting to you a little
> And whats this about ps2 and radiators..have u seen the grille on the
> xbox, surely that looks more like a radiator, and the xbox is nearer
> the size of a radiator than the ps2 anyway...
> GROW UP!!

You are not welcome in here so BYE! Ye sure mate, you are only jelous that you can not afford and X-BOX, before you say I do have a PS2 and i am swapping it for an X-BOX becuase they are by far the best console out on the market despite the PS2 which is still a great console but it can not match up to the power of the X-BOX, take Max Payne for instance on both consoles and compare the way they look, got your answer? I know I have!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.