GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Game Chat Thread Thingy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/16 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
I'm sure we had one of these before, but as we've got nowhere else on the forums for general game chat, here it is....

Page:
Fri 14/10/16 at 13:59
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
I think it is somewhere between 25 - 30% downloaded and you get access to the single player part. As much as I want to play the full game now, I'll just wait till it comes onto EA Access; I'm only interested in the single player anyway.

Opinions seem somewhat divided on this one then. Still not entirely convinced, as I suspect it'll be multiplayer-heavy with the single player game somewhat underplayed, but we'll see...
Fri 14/10/16 at 13:06
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
Need to do that tonight, really. I can't afford the game, though, afterwards. This month has had too many financial implications already to warrant spending more on games.

I think it is somewhere between 25 - 30% downloaded and you get access to the single player part. As much as I want to play the full game now, I'll just wait till it comes onto EA Access; I'm only interested in the single player anyway.
Fri 14/10/16 at 12:00
"possibly impossible"

dav2612 wrote:
I played all the single player offering in the EA Access trial of Battlefield 1 last night and I was rather impressed.

Need to do that tonight, really. I can't afford the game, though, afterwards. This month has had too many financial implications already to warrant spending more on games.
Fri 14/10/16 at 08:45
Regular
"And in last place.."
I played all the single player offering in the EA Access trial of Battlefield 1 last night and I was rather impressed.
Thu 13/10/16 at 19:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
PSVR has arrived!

Was due to finish work early but my wife got me roped into fixing the loose gas meter box and that took a few hours, so now back to square one of working until the normal time before I get to even look at the headset or the games.

So you're Gas Safe pb ;¬) I'll call you to have a look at our system ...
Thu 13/10/16 at 15:19
"possibly impossible"
PSVR has arrived!

Was due to finish work early but my wife got me roped into fixing the loose gas meter box and that took a few hours, so now back to square one of working until the normal time before I get to even look at the headset or the games.
Tue 11/10/16 at 14:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

chasfh wrote:
Well, turns out GoW 4 IS pretty darned special. My boy is playing it and reckons it's one of the best he's ever played...

That 80 GB download looks a lot less daunting...

May consider it, but playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel at the moment, quite enjoyable and waiting for Shadow Warrior 2 and Battlefield 1 releases (birthday presents) ;¬)
Tue 11/10/16 at 14:32
Regular
"And in last place.."
Burial at Sea Part 2 completed last night. Getting to see my favourite audio log played out was a pleasure, poor old Papa Suchong.

Really didn't like Gears 3 and the one after was only marginally better so I think I will stay clear of number 4. I will no doubt play it at some point when it has dropped in price. The series peaked at the first one in my opinion.

Tue 11/10/16 at 13:31
"possibly impossible"

chasfh wrote:
Well, turns out GoW 4 IS pretty darned special. My boy is playing it and reckons it's one of the best he's ever played...

Gears 4 is very good so far. Need to play Horde 3.0 still, though.
Mon 10/10/16 at 15:23
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.