GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Game Chat Thread Thingy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/16 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
I'm sure we had one of these before, but as we've got nowhere else on the forums for general game chat, here it is....

Page:
Wed 24/01/18 at 10:12
Regular
"And in last place.."

chasfh wrote:
You're not as far in as the Venus level then...

I laughed my socks off at that point! Absolutely hilarious...

Have to agree with that.

I replayed The New Order before starting this one to remind myself of what happened. Enjoyed it so much I went back through it again on the hardest difficulty and somehow managed to complete it. The New Colossus is rock hard on normal at times. Couple of sections I really struggled with, particularly the courthouse.
Mon 22/01/18 at 17:39
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

chasfh wrote:
Err... about 5 seconds in both my runs, have you charged your gun up at the wall? (there's a charge point at the entrance end of the hangar).

Wow, really is early days for you in this game then.

Yep, just left the American Diner! Time to kidnap a train :¬)

Every time I went to use the charge point, game said I was 'maxed out'?
Mon 22/01/18 at 14:30
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

DL wrote:
@chas ... you got any spare rechargeable batteries? Recharge to the helicopter takes for ever .... !!!!

Err... about 5 seconds in both my runs, have you charged your gun up at the wall? (there's a charge point at the entrance end of the hangar).

Wow, really is early days for you in this game then.
Sun 21/01/18 at 18:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@chas ... you got any spare rechargeable batteries? Recharge to the helicopter takes for ever .... !!!!
Fri 19/01/18 at 19:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

chasfh wrote:

Right, will look forward to that level, just got to be checked out by Seth ;¬)
Fri 19/01/18 at 15:38
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

DL wrote:
Umm ... I do four days a week of 'real work' and that's why I've only just started a birthday present from last year! I've also tried Dishonored 2 earlier but the Steam download gave me a game with no sound??

Bonkers ... I agree :¬D BJ can only survive with Caroline's suit and that acquisition is a bit graphic in its self;¬) But never mind, I'm enjoying it after a day of 'real work' ;¬)

Thu 18/01/18 at 19:16
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

chasfh wrote:
Only just seen this (been busy doing "real" work!). Got New colossus myself, been playing since Christmas, love it!

I've been through the main story twice already (both timelines). Have to say, it's all a bit bonkers!

So, so good though!

Umm ... I do four days a week of 'real work' and that's why I've only just started a birthday present from last year! I've also tried Dishonored 2 earlier but the Steam download gave me a game with no sound??

Bonkers ... I agree :¬D BJ can only survive with Caroline's suit and that acquisition is a bit graphic in its self;¬) But never mind, I'm enjoying it after a day of 'real work' ;¬)
Thu 18/01/18 at 15:50
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

DL wrote:
@chas ...

Finally started to play The New Colossus ... I've never ever managed to get a wheelchair through a bulkhead in a submarine and then shot a Nazi! Got to be a game to be persued ;¬)

Only just seen this (been busy doing "real" work!). Got New colossus myself, been playing since Christmas, love it!

I've been through the main story twice already (both timelines). Have to say, it's all a bit bonkers!

So, so good though!
Wed 27/12/17 at 22:48
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@chas ...

Finally started to play The New Colossus ... I've never ever managed to get a wheelchair through a bulkhead in a submarine and then shot a Nazi! Got to be a game to be persued ;¬)
Mon 04/09/17 at 09:02
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

DL wrote:
A revamp of the RX480 no less ...

Revamped, faster clock, faster memory, more texture streams, amongst other things... And very, very good!

I use the AMD Chill feature where I can, so I set an upper limit of 60fps (4K displays currently don't do any more than that) and a lower of 40fps (the lower only kicks in when you wouldn't notice it), and that seriously reduces the load on the GPU. It's a fantastic feature that means, despite it being a bit of an animal, there's less noise and heat than my previous card (hence the "ninja" bear).

8Gb is still overkill to be honest, but it was only £10 more than the 4Gb cards!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.