GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"email servers down"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/08/15 at 13:03
Regular
Anyone else fed up of waiting for their email to be fixed- why do Freeola not put out realistic status? Last was 3 hours ago saying will be fixed in 1-2 hours.
Wed 26/08/15 at 15:28
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Traffic is now returning.
Wed 26/08/15 at 15:06
Regular
Eccles wrote:
You post on our forums and you are kindly asked to abide by our rules.

Absolutely.... All well and good if those running the forum maintain the reliable, award-winning service they claim to offer to customers.

An old saying of days gone by when customer service actually meant something was, "The customer is always right" - how many of us who have complained or pointed out shortcomings regarding Freeola's ability to deliver service to their customers are wrong in light of this recent and very prolonged instance?
Wed 26/08/15 at 14:31
Regular
This is very annoying, the second day in a row with email problems - an office full of people unable to work properly, and potentially costing us money.

Please keep us fully updated
Wed 26/08/15 at 13:50
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
You post on our forums and you are kindly asked to abide by our rules.
Wed 26/08/15 at 13:47
Regular
editing my posts now eh? Hardly freedom of speech is it? Why run a Forum when when your editing what people feel and say? This is getting worse by the minute. Be warned forum members - Y'all better hang on to your panty hose and back up your websites because if you complain Freeola may just cripple your business and livelihoods.
Wed 26/08/15 at 13:39
Regular
I'd be prepared for another 24 optimus - we clearly expect too much of a professional service from this bunch of amatures...
Wed 26/08/15 at 13:32
Regular
Another two hours gone and no status update?
Wed 26/08/15 at 13:30
Regular
Previous poster's are right - where is the back up service? There should be secondary systems that kick in or an alternative supply to switch to should a 'supplier' let you down. I will, this time apologise for my language, but imagine if Sky TV went down for a day because their supplier had a problem - Imagine the complaints from subscibers. BT - if their customers lost their phone service for a whole day.... Wouldn't happen for more than a few minutes as they have numerous back-up systems. If I'm not mistaken this is the second if not third time this year. Freeola should learn & be proactive not re-active. If I just relied on Freeola mail service I would have 200 angry customers and a massive back log of work by now. And where is our apology? - Posted on a control panel on the website Ha! BT or Sky would have communicated to all their customers the minute there was a problem, probably by email....... Oh but you can't can you
Wed 26/08/15 at 13:20
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Optimus wrote:
I take it you are not referring to my analogy as abusive?
No I wasn't.
Wed 26/08/15 at 13:17
Regular
I am so angry! Yesterday was bad enough but today is a complete joke. I have five members of staff sitting at their desks with no emails yet again.
Where are the contingency plans??? Come on, Freelola, we are the CUSTOMERS - you are the SUPPLIER, so apologies and blaming you supplier is just not good enough. My whole business is run using emails, so I dread to think how much this has cost me. Will there be compensation??
I've been with Freeola since 2003, but this is the last straw - I'm off to another more reliable provider as soon as possible!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.