GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"email servers down"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/08/15 at 13:03
Regular
Anyone else fed up of waiting for their email to be fixed- why do Freeola not put out realistic status? Last was 3 hours ago saying will be fixed in 1-2 hours.
Tue 25/08/15 at 15:17
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Daccord0101 wrote:

Also, the fact that there is no browser-based webmail access, or ability to update one's website without using an 0845 dial-up number (using a modem - anyone remember those?) or paying overpriced additional amounts to be tied in to their broadband contract, is reprehensible.

Come on, Freeola, get your act together.

There is Webmail within your MyFreeola. Ever tried using a FTP client to update your site ... there are lots of good, free clients out there and there is also that facility within MyFreeola.
Tue 25/08/15 at 15:10
Regular
Very disappointed. Was up most of the night putting the finishing touches to a tender (deadline noon). Whole morning's work wasted. I know there are often technical glitches, but apparently no one bothered to turn up from the time the supplier's problem was sorted (at 1am) until sometime after 9 am this morning. Not the 'award-winning' customer service we are told about. It is now 3pm. Still no joy.
Tue 25/08/15 at 14:38
Regular
Yes, indeed. I've been with Freeola for almost 15 years now and realise that this can happen from time to time. But Freeola are supposed to be a professional company offering a professional service and at this they fall very short.

The "We apologise for any inconvenience" stock message at the end of their out-of-date service updates are pathetic and aren't worth the time it takes to type them.

Also, the fact that there is no browser-based webmail access, or ability to update one's website without using an 0845 dial-up number (using a modem - anyone remember those?) or paying overpriced additional amounts to be tied in to their broadband contract, is reprehensible.

Pretty damn useless, really. I'm losing time on time-sensitive communications and, as a result, work; and they apologise for the inconvenience.....

Come on, Freeola, get your act together.
Tue 25/08/15 at 14:26
Regular
Yep, totally agree and completely fed-up / frustrated as I'm actually waiting on some emails. It's not the first time that Freeola have done this sort of thing.

Smacks of stringing the customer along.

If customers said they'd pay for a service tomorrow, then two days, then next week, I don't think that would acceptable.
Tue 25/08/15 at 13:03
Regular
Anyone else fed up of waiting for their email to be fixed- why do Freeola not put out realistic status? Last was 3 hours ago saying will be fixed in 1-2 hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.