GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have all the games dried up??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
There is a severe lack of decent looking games still to be released. Short of FFX and The Getaway is there any AAA titles in development which I should be scratching myself in frustration over??
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:41
that will take ages but i don't like a lot of them on your list, more than half!
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:42
Regular
Ok then, what consoles have you got, that'll make it a bit easier to prove the point I'm trying to make.
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:52
PS2
PSONE
N64
MEGGA DRIVE
PC
SNEZ
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:54
I am pro Sony but tht is only because no other console has matched up to it, my N64 is in my loft because its naff!
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:56
Regular
So how come you've judged the Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance games without having the means of playing them?
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:59
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> I am pro Sony but tht is only because no other console has matched up to it, my
> N64 is in my loft because its naff!

Ah, but the console was good and liked by many!
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:05
Regular
Just out of curiosity, how many games approximately did you get for the N64?

(btw: You're in a no win situation :) Answer and you'll see why)
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:05
lets be honest the console never got off the greound bar golden eye and perfect dark and thats why they don't sell them any more, sony psone is still going strong and the PS2 is rocketing. I am not prepared to argue about the N64 when we know it was not as good as we hoped for and Nintendo make too many baby games!
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:06
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:09
Edgy wrote:
> So how come you've judged the Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance
> games without having the means of playing them?

I have played all of them at my mates house and the games are rubbish, GBA is a waste of money and doesn't deliver anything new!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.