GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have all the games dried up??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
There is a severe lack of decent looking games still to be released. Short of FFX and The Getaway is there any AAA titles in development which I should be scratching myself in frustration over??
Tue 09/04/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yeah - eve of extinction seems worth a look see
Tue 09/04/02 at 13:32
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I read a few reviews on the net about Eve of Extinction. They all say its a decent game, pritty average though. But there isnt much else around at the moment other than Jedi Knight 2 on the PC.

Looks like my next PS2 game will be FF10.
Tue 09/04/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Same here - FFX on pre-order.
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:14
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
Yes, my next game will definately be Final Fantasy X.

Also like the look of Medal Of Honour:Frontline. Ive had a go at the PC version, and it looks to be a fine FPS.
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
LMA Manager is due out for PS2 next week I believe - Thats going to be the next on my list before FFX!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:31
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
nh wrote:
> Same here - FFX on pre-order.

When did you pre-order yours? i pre-ordered mine last september!!!!!!!
As you can tell i love the series. Ahhhhhhh i think ill go and play the demo of FFX again!! :)
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:35
Where have you been laddy!

ISS2
Virtua Fighter 4
Dark Summit
Knockout Kings 2002
Spider Man: The movie Game (looks amazing)
Tekken 4
Medal Of Honour: Frontline
Return To Castle Wolfinstine
Taz Wanted
The Thing
Tomb Raider: Next-Gen
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
ICO
Stuntman
The Getaway
Robocop
Freakstyle
Mike Tyson Boxing
No-One Lives Forever
Onimusha 2

If you look i will have missed some as well so I think that the PS2's future is looking better than ever so lets get our heads around this list and decide which ones we will buy because I will have a very difficult time choosing between this awesome list!
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:38
Regular
If you think all the game ideas have dried up you've obviously bought the wrong system...
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:41
You would say that, he chose the right system, I bet you can't list so many GOOD games for your consoles!
Tue 09/04/02 at 21:37
Regular
"accidental superher"
eve of extinction seems really shoddy to me...i saw a demo running in hmv and though it was utter crud

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.