GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have all the games dried up??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
There is a severe lack of decent looking games still to be released. Short of FFX and The Getaway is there any AAA titles in development which I should be scratching myself in frustration over??
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:09
Regular
Nintendo weren't the only games developers for the N64.

How can you judge a console on just 4 games? You could've just played the 4 wrong games! The 4 that didn't suit your taste.

Just to see if you can dig yourself any deeper, which of the N64 games I listed have you actually played?
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:12
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> So how come you've judged the Game Boy, Game Boy Color and
> Game Boy Advance
> games without having the means of playing them?

I
> have played all of them at my mates house and the games are rubbish, GBA is a
> waste of money and doesn't deliver anything new!

Like hell you have!

What kind of game is Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves? And what happens in Pac-Panic? How many games (roughly) are on the Radar Mission cart?
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:14
here are the ones i have played, don't give me that rubbish about digging deeper, i think nintendo are naff and it is up to me!

golden eye
mario 64
diddy kong racing
mario kart 64
mission impossible
banjo kazooie
banjo tooie
perfect dark

a few more that i can not recall!
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:18
Edgy wrote:
> MetalGear2King wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> So how come you've judged the Game
> Boy, Game Boy Color and
> Game Boy Advance
> games without having the
> means of playing them?

I
> have played all of them at my mates house
> and the games are rubbish, GBA is a
> waste of money and doesn't deliver
> anything new!

Like hell you have!

What kind of game is Robin Hood: Prince
> of Thieves? And what happens in Pac-Panic? How many games (roughly) are on the
> Radar Mission cart?

you are going against yourself, you are condeming the few ps2 games you have played and you do not know half of what is going in most games, i have played the GBA and it is all old-hat, naff graphics with appauling sound, HELLO we are in the 21st century and 3D games have come out! GET A GRIP
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:20
why are you getting annoyed its my oppinion.
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:21
I like Playstation and you like nintendo so lets leave it at tha, lets agree to disagree!
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:22
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> MetalGear2King wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> So how come
> you've judged the Game
> Boy, Game Boy Color and
> Game Boy
> Advance
> games without having the
> means of playing them?

I
>
> have played all of them at my mates house
> and the games are rubbish, GBA
> is a
> waste of money and doesn't deliver
> anything new!

Like hell
> you have!

What kind of game is Robin Hood: Prince
> of Thieves? And what
> happens in Pac-Panic? How many games (roughly) are on the
> Radar Mission
> cart?

you are going against yourself, you are condeming the few ps2 games
> you have played and you do not know half of what is going in most games,

What in Swansea are you talking about? I haven't even mentioned any PS2 games yet! You're starting an argument out of thin air!

In all the games I've played, I can tell you any of the main facts about each game!

Remember, I haven't actually said anything bad about the PS2 yet!
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:23
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> why are you getting annoyed its my oppinion.

But you're not basing opinions on facts. You can't judge a game without playing it can you.
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:25
you picked out some GBA games and told ME that I WOULDN'T understand what was going on but that is because i don't want to I am happy with the worlds number 1 console PS2 and you are happy with yours, if i asked you to describe stuff about games on PS2 you wouldn't know. I am not saying that you have said the PS2 is naff either, LOL look at what you are typing!
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:26
Edgy wrote:
> MetalGear2King wrote:
> why are you getting annoyed its my oppinion.

But
> you're not basing opinions on facts. You can't judge a game without playing it
> can you.

NEITHER CAN YOU!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.