GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX vs GAMECUBE vs PLAYSTATION 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 10:28
Regular
Well, the war has begun for the number 1 console slot and xbox semms to be taking a firm grasp over the other 2 consoles. Xbox released on the 14 of March and has already sold over 16,000 consoles within the U.K making a much better launch than the Playstation 2 did.

I dont think the gamecube will do to well in this fierce war as the games just arent as exciting as the others and its just not popular enough to beat the massive company of microsoft or the long going playstation era.

I think xbox will turn out to be the daddy of consoles and will beat the playstation and the gamecube, many people will agree that xbox is just to powerfull for the oter two.
Wed 03/04/02 at 10:38
Regular
jackass wrote:
> Ooh Baker thinks hes all hard, I bet you dont even have an xbox and if you do
> you probably only have about 2 games HA HA HA

lol no i dont have an xbox but i do have a life.i rest my case, being laffed at by a 12yr old is hardly insulting.
Wed 03/04/02 at 08:55
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
Ooh Baker thinks hes all hard, I bet you dont even have an xbox and if you do you probably only have about 2 games HA HA HA
Tue 02/04/02 at 21:31
Regular
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
AFX wrote:
> all the consols r like a PC they all use the same sort of technology, its just
> cause of the name microsoft that people automatically go ITS A PC, ITS A PC

Except the PS2 as its architecture is completely different. The DC was even powered by Windows CE, maybe the DC is closer to the PC than the Xbox ?
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:37
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
I got my xbox on the launch day and already i have 6 games, im so lucky and every single one is great and i play them every spare minute i can, thanks to the person who said im doing well with my posts, im only 12 incase some of you thought im 40 or something
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:32
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I agree, it is the games that make a console good !
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:30
Regular
"accidental superher"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Suppose your right but Xbox does have alot of PC features,
I know people may
> start having a go but if i had the choice of upgrading my PC into a proper
> gaming PC (i.e good graphics card etc) or an Xbox than I would choose the
> upgrade of my PC. There are no games that appeal to me on the Xbox but plenty on
> the PC !

that's fine then...the thing is with console debates is at the end of the day it depends on what suits you....sod all this figure comparations and jargon...it all depends on which console suits you more!
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:04
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Suppose your right but Xbox does have alot of PC features,
I know people may start having a go but if i had the choice of upgrading my PC into a proper gaming PC (i.e good graphics card etc) or an Xbox than I would choose the upgrade of my PC. There are no games that appeal to me on the Xbox but plenty on the PC !
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:01
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
all the consols r like a PC they all use the same sort of technology, its just cause of the name microsoft that people automatically go ITS A PC, ITS A PC
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
it seems jackass has wiped the floor with 2night. he has managed to post multiple posts with no relevance though this one seems to have got somewhere, ar a boy after my own heart. keep on posting jackass. the abuse is only [ ] far away

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.