GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX vs GAMECUBE vs PLAYSTATION 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 10:28
Regular
Well, the war has begun for the number 1 console slot and xbox semms to be taking a firm grasp over the other 2 consoles. Xbox released on the 14 of March and has already sold over 16,000 consoles within the U.K making a much better launch than the Playstation 2 did.

I dont think the gamecube will do to well in this fierce war as the games just arent as exciting as the others and its just not popular enough to beat the massive company of microsoft or the long going playstation era.

I think xbox will turn out to be the daddy of consoles and will beat the playstation and the gamecube, many people will agree that xbox is just to powerfull for the oter two.
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Well actually Xbox sold over 48,000 in the first 3 days. But PS2 did 70,000 in the first 3 days.
Tue 02/04/02 at 10:28
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
Well, the war has begun for the number 1 console slot and xbox semms to be taking a firm grasp over the other 2 consoles. Xbox released on the 14 of March and has already sold over 16,000 consoles within the U.K making a much better launch than the Playstation 2 did.

I dont think the gamecube will do to well in this fierce war as the games just arent as exciting as the others and its just not popular enough to beat the massive company of microsoft or the long going playstation era.

I think xbox will turn out to be the daddy of consoles and will beat the playstation and the gamecube, many people will agree that xbox is just to powerfull for the oter two.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.