GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Mon 07/05/07 at 19:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
...drat

That administration move though was a stroke of genius ;)
Thu 03/05/07 at 17:34
"No longer in use"
I really hope Leeds can get a win against Derby. Obviously there is not going to be a 9 goal swing with Hull but if Leeds are going to have any chance of going back up next year we need good attendances and I think if we pull off a good performance against Derby then it will restore a bit of pride for the club and give the supporters a bit of optimism for next year. Also by next year we will have probably finally paid off all our old players..
Mon 30/04/07 at 11:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well we can get automatic promotion still should be a good final weekend, fingers crossed!
Sat 28/04/07 at 22:50
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I said I wouldn't believe it until we had the little R next to our name in the league table, but today it happened.

Anyway, always next season to look forward to, sounds like a few players will be replaced in the closed season...
Hopefully we can keep a core of players together to build our team for next season. Just have to wait and see who gets sold and who we bring in.

Its not been all bad, we've taken a few scalps along the way
Birmingham, Sunderland, West Brom, Preston, Southampton (going to see us play them in our last game) Stoke.
Had a decent cup run in the League cup and FA cup...

Made it to the sports pages of many international newspapers having beaten Manchester United in the League cup 1-0 a game it was hyped as how many they were going to thrash us by.

Hello League One Southend are coming back after our little Championship adventure is over for the moment.
Fri 27/04/07 at 16:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Delighted to see Hartlepool get back to League 1. It'll be good if they could go on and win the division.

It'll be a nervy last day for Cambridge. Hope they stay up.
Fri 27/04/07 at 16:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Away to Leyton Orient tomorrow I think we'll win but it a virtual certainty we're in the play offs now, just a matter of who we get in the semis.
Sun 22/04/07 at 16:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bah, Newcastle have practically handed those dirty red b**tards the title. I wanted us to lose today.
Fri 20/04/07 at 11:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Torquay have slumped in the last few years, I though they'd stay in League 1 but now are on the way out of the football league alltogether just like Rushden & Diamonds did a few years back.
Tue 17/04/07 at 15:55
Regular
"Brucie Bonus"
I think, therefore I am... relegated. :-(
Sat 14/04/07 at 21:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Wycombe lost, we drew. If Shrewsbury lose or draw tomorrow we are still in with a shout...

Shame that City beat Yeovil though!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.