GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
This game is superb. Single player might be a bit shallow first time through, but on the harder modes things start to really open up.....

However, as soon as I got it, me and my brother spent hours on Team Deathmatch, on the BRILLIANT Training Ground map, with all bots loaded and miniguns, tommyguns and shotguns.

I love it already!

Anybody else?
Sat 09/11/02 at 13:10
Regular
Robot Factory's pretty easy on Normal, only bit I have trouble with is the big room before the machinist, god knows how many enemies warp in.

Tis good though cause the mucho grande gun fights rock in Co-op mode, specially Return to Planet X.
Sat 09/11/02 at 13:06
Regular
Robot Factory on normal is gay.

Mainly because theres little skill involved in a lot of it.

The bots laser fire bounces around off the walls about 8 times before they dissapear, and when your faced with 4 or more of them it's very difficult to avoid the 20 lasers bouncing around the room.
Sat 09/11/02 at 12:53
Regular
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> I've had it for a day, its too easy, even on hard.

It's easy on hard mode?

Are you playing the same game as me?
Sat 09/11/02 at 11:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm beginning to think there is no platinum award on Pane in the Neck. You need 18 seconds for a gold, which is pretty tough but doable. I got it down to 13.8 seconds, and still no platinum. And I've got 13.8 seconds at least three times now.
Sat 09/11/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Unretired"
I've had it for a day, its too easy, even on hard. In my first few hours of playing I got to robot factory. I have not long unlocked the elite league, how do you get platinum trophys? most I can get is gold.

Story mode is lame, multiplayer and arcade rule.
Sat 09/11/02 at 09:28
Regular
"the burning sky"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I have 6 platinums, cower before me puny mortals.

What did you get the platinums in and how do you get them?
Fri 08/11/02 at 23:40
I was surprised to find the first level was pretty difficult - my health bar was actually empty when I finished the level!

Anyway, I bought it from GAME on Wednesday, but it had several scratches on it. At the moment, the game is working fine on my GC - but what if it fails to work say, 6 months down the line? That would be over the warranty period that Eidos has supplied. So should I take it back and risk being called fussy, or forget about it and worry only when(and if) the time comes?
Fri 08/11/02 at 22:51
Regular
I have 6 platinums, cower before me puny mortals.
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mine arrived to day.
I have played it.
It is good.
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have nothing, my Gad still hasnt arrived.

:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.