GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
This game is superb. Single player might be a bit shallow first time through, but on the harder modes things start to really open up.....

However, as soon as I got it, me and my brother spent hours on Team Deathmatch, on the BRILLIANT Training Ground map, with all bots loaded and miniguns, tommyguns and shotguns.

I love it already!

Anybody else?
Thu 14/11/02 at 23:46
Regular
lol omg... that soudns so hard and annoying.
Thu 14/11/02 at 23:00
Regular
"She's a dog!"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> wtf do u do when u have a magnet and the bomb coming up and down?

You hold the R button and try to follow the bomb round with the magnet. I had three secs left when I finally managed it.
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:29
Regular
wtf do u do when u have a magnet and the bomb coming up and down?
Tue 12/11/02 at 21:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I was a bit disappointed with the map - not as much free space as expected plus not very many template rooms. I wanted to be able to create those huge multi-levelled rooms, rather than being given them.
Tue 12/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got the game yesterday, so far im quite impressed. Im glad that the customizable controls have allowed me a very comfortable control style.

Ive done all the levels on easy now, which isnt surprising, they are very easy.

I tinkered with the map maker today trying to make The Stack from goldeneye, and was a little annoyed about the fact i had to have pillers in the big rooms. And none of the tile patterns really match.
Tue 12/11/02 at 21:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I find the one in the chicago club quite hard, I can only get a silver. Got a platinum first time on the one where you shoot the gingerbread men though.

Anyone got platinum on Pane in the Neck yet? I'm still trying, but I'm losing hope.
Tue 12/11/02 at 17:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I got a platinum on all the virus levels. Because they are really easy. Especially the one with the monkeys. Oh yes.
Tue 12/11/02 at 09:13
Regular
"aliens exist"
ims till stuck on the atom smasher level i dont know where to go to get the final bomb, this level, doesnt seem to have any linearige to it,
Mon 11/11/02 at 09:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The Western level's simple, too bloody short for my liking.

It's not that short, but shorter than the others.
Sun 10/11/02 at 23:51
Regular
Atom Smasher's quite hard, easy when you know how.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.