GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
This game is superb. Single player might be a bit shallow first time through, but on the harder modes things start to really open up.....

However, as soon as I got it, me and my brother spent hours on Team Deathmatch, on the BRILLIANT Training Ground map, with all bots loaded and miniguns, tommyguns and shotguns.

I love it already!

Anybody else?
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
This game is superb. Single player might be a bit shallow first time through, but on the harder modes things start to really open up.....

However, as soon as I got it, me and my brother spent hours on Team Deathmatch, on the BRILLIANT Training Ground map, with all bots loaded and miniguns, tommyguns and shotguns.

I love it already!

Anybody else?
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:23
Regular
I've been playing it solid for four hours!!

It's superb.

I start story on medium, and I've done the first two levels.

But I've spent a load of time on Arcade mode, I've cleared the amatuer section with about 95% Golds.

And I just got up to wave 14 on Fight Off The Living Dead with about 38000 points on my first go

This game rules.

And even better, my parents have been despatched with written instructions to buy Eternal Darkness and a new memory card.

:D
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:25
Regular
how many bots can you get?
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:28
Regular
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:29
Regular
"^_^"
I have completed the story mode on Easy. I will try medium later today!
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've been getting lots of golds in the easier challenges.

i got to Wave 9 on the Zombies on my first go, which I was rather proud of.

Just tried Siberia on Medium, but it was a bit bigger than I expected, so I went back onto Assault on the Training grounds!
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:35
Regular
The ones I haven't got Gold on are those damn Virus levels.

They are the worst!!

I hate them.
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:37
Regular
DAMN YOU ALL.

I had my mind set on waiting and getting them cheaper in a few months, now you have made the game sound bigger than i though, they have done that to me on eternal darkness too, on i wasnt going to buy.

Now im going to the shops and buying TS2 to start with then ED.

Also only need a little sentance so dont moan im changing topic but:
Crazy taxi is good but is there any reason for picking up customers, or is it get the highest score you can.
I heard that simpsons road rage was the same but you need money for diffrent things, but its not as good, so which one is best?
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:42
Regular
Boz wrote:

> Also only need a little sentance so dont moan im changing topic but:
> Crazy taxi is good but is there any reason for picking up customers,
> or is it get the highest score you can.
> I heard that simpsons road rage was the same but you need money for
> diffrent things, but its not as good, so which one is best?

Crazy Taxi's best, ou pick up customers to get their fares and also because everyime you pick them up they give you extra time on the clock, if you don't pick anyone up you run out of time and the game's over.
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:44
Regular
Cyclone wrote:

> i got to Wave 9 on the Zombies on my first go, which I was rather
> proud of.

You tried the wave of Zombies that are on fire?

Fookin hard it be, you've only got a small area to fght them in and as far as I can tell you can't put yaself out with the fire extinguisher so once you're on fire you burn till ya die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.