GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
This game is superb. Single player might be a bit shallow first time through, but on the harder modes things start to really open up.....

However, as soon as I got it, me and my brother spent hours on Team Deathmatch, on the BRILLIANT Training Ground map, with all bots loaded and miniguns, tommyguns and shotguns.

I love it already!

Anybody else?
Sun 10/11/02 at 23:48
Regular
western was easy. ish atom blaster is bloody hard.
Sun 10/11/02 at 23:26
Regular
The Western level's simple, too bloody short for my liking.
Sun 10/11/02 at 23:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Never tried it on easy, but on normal it was harder than expected. I couldn't find the fifth poster, but I didn't really look that hard.
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:28
Regular
Wild West on normal was easy.
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:25
"Uzi Lover"
Cyclone wrote:
> Wild West on normal is a lot harder than it is on easy. But still
> perfectly 'doable'.

That's one weird fantasy you have.
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I knew they were available on arcade leagues - got one on teh gingerbread elimination thingy on my first go!

I guess I'll just have to carry on struggling.
Sun 10/11/02 at 17:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Platinums?!

I spend too much time killing gingerbread men to worry about them!
Sun 10/11/02 at 17:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Blank wrote:
anyone know if platinum awards are possible on the challenges so
> I don't waste any more of my time?

Yep, I have one on the 'Where do the batteries go?', which I believe is a challenge.

:D
Sun 10/11/02 at 17:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Wild West on normal is a lot harder than it is on easy. But still perfectly 'doable'.
Sun 10/11/02 at 16:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm up to Atom Smasher now. I actually found Wild West quite hard, which I wasn't expecting. For some reason I thought it would be easy.

Does anyone know if platinum awards are possible on the challenges so I don't waste any more of my time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.