GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
This game is superb. Single player might be a bit shallow first time through, but on the harder modes things start to really open up.....

However, as soon as I got it, me and my brother spent hours on Team Deathmatch, on the BRILLIANT Training Ground map, with all bots loaded and miniguns, tommyguns and shotguns.

I love it already!

Anybody else?
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have this game.
Carry on.
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I believe I have 5 Platinums, loads of golds, some silvers and a few bronzes.
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I got mine on the gingerbread man one, and the 'Where do the batteries go?'.
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:15
Regular
Platinums are for bragging rights.

I have 3 hence I'm bragging :D
Fri 08/11/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
No, I haven't got golds in everything, but I am working towards it, I was just saying how I had done all of them at least on bronze. To get platinum awards, you have to get a really quick time, say 2 minutes where to get a gold you neede 5. I have 2, and they're pretty hard to get. I'll tell you later which levels I got the platinums in, but I have a feeling one of them is the Calamari one, but as I said, i'll check later.

And they give you nothing. If you get a gold award, then you'll get everything you can unlock on that level. The trophy looks kinda cool though, it's a bloke with a gun stamping on a splitter.

:D
Fri 08/11/02 at 17:39
Regular
"relocated"
Cyclone wrote:
> Its on the Robot Factory on hard mode. Don't know where. But thats a
> long way away...........

Still working my way through normal mode at the moment. Absolutely love AstroLander though, and they've rescued snake from Nokia hell.
Fri 08/11/02 at 16:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is a platinum medal for a lot more effort or just a little?

Some golds seem hard enough...
Fri 08/11/02 at 14:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
What did you get your platinums in?
Fri 08/11/02 at 13:05
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> YEah! i finally did all the leagues in arcade! That means all the
> leagues and challenges done for me! And I even got a few platinum
> trophy's along the way!
>
> Anyone else done that?
>
> :)

Have you got Golds on every single level then?

I've been going through them all slowly, got all the first league, most of the second league and most of the 3rd on the Arcade league levels.

Got golds on a lot of the challenge levels but some of them are a real biatch.

Completed the game on normal last night, Robot Factory's the hardest level, god that was a biatch the rest where relatively simple. The last one's basically a case of running and shooting all the time.
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:16
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
YEah! i finally did all the leagues in arcade! That means all the leagues and challenges done for me! And I even got a few platinum trophy's along the way!

Anyone else done that?

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.