GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is sooooo great about the gamecube........that makes younge adults like it????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/11/02 at 14:53
Regular
I am here mearly to voice my own opinion on the gamecube, so if i make anyone angry whist doing so, i am apologising in advance.

The gamecube is a console made for little kiddies, comon what do games like pikmin and mario sunshine do for adults, its bloody moronic. the games on the gamecube are mainly aimed at younger kids, therefore the PS2 and the Xbox particularly, are for more mature gamers. all you people out there who have wasted thier hard earned cash for such a rubbish excuse for a 3rd generation games console, should be ashamed of theselves. the xbox is now getting a wider range of games and BETTER games than the gamecube and the PS2 has always been on top with the amount of games it has. Furthermore i would also like to say that i think that nientendo have been going backwards from the days of the super nientendo, that really was a milestone in the days of the gaming industry. since then they have been taking clasic games from the super snes and making then into some of the most ugly looking games ever seen, the latest of them being Zelda on the gamecube. The gamecube console is not even that good, apart from the lack of mature games, it can't play dvd's or audio cd's. furthermore although the console is small.....doesn't have some massive adaptor u need to attact to the console before it works, whereas the Xbox and the Ps2 already have the adaptor built inside them.

i have just stated the point of my argument, and i think this is as good as it will ever get for the gamecube......as people will start to relise that the xbox and the ps2 are much better options and furthermore they are all now around the same price region.

to conclude my debate i will like to state that i think that the xbox is the best console on the market and it will overtake the Ps2 in the forthcoming year.......you don't believe me?.........just wait and find out.

why is this so?.........cos the blazze says so......peace out!!!!
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:04
Regular
thought i'd say, the 40million PS2 sales are world-wide, there's only about 8 million owners in the UK (compared to roughly 750,000 GC owners i think, bad memory can't remember)
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:12
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Psychological translation

Blazze wrote:
> Bloody hell

'This will make me sound mature and demand respect'

> all i did was make a comment

'Trying for the sympathy vote is sure to work'

> and i realise that
> it was offensive to all you Gamecube owners out there!!

'which was my sole intention'

>haven't you people got a life to live

'this is sure to get me some attention'

>how sad are u lot??

'i hope they are sad cos i wont feel so alone then'

>whats going on???

'i spend too much time playing Halo and havnt seen the sun for 3 months'

>the real winners are
> the billionaires laughing at all you fools out
> there....

'haha they cant reply to this, its my ultimate statement so far, no-ones laughing at me, only at them'

>go and get a
> life!!!!

'its lonely here, please be my freind'
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Balls"
i know alot of aldults (30 +), and they play on the kids games, like spyro, sonic mario. but they also play alot of first person shooters. they dont like to play FPS contantly, they like a bit of fun, so they play the bright and cheerful 'kiddys' games..
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Sonic and Mario aren't kid's games. I'd love to see a child who's completed Super Mario World on the SNES or even Sonic Adventure 2.
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:26
"The Will of D."
Blazze wrote:
rabid wrote:
> >go and get a
> life!!!!
>
> 'its lonely here, please be my freind'
LOL!
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:27
Regular
"Balls"
way ahead of you. 7 year old girl compleated sonic adventure 2, last week.
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:29
"The Will of D."
morbo wrote:
> way ahead of you. 7 year old girl compleated sonic adventure 2, last
> week.
I thought you were defending us not Blazze, she must be mature then if Blazze isn't.
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
OOOh. Well what about Super Mario Worls. I know 25 year olds who can't get past the eighth level.
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Balls"
The Elimin@to® wrote:
> morbo wrote:
> way ahead of you. 7 year old girl compleated sonic adventure 2, last
> week.
> I thought you were defending us not Blazze, she must be mature then if
> Blazze isn't.

were who. i was talking to gerrid.

have ya got me e-mails mate.
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Balls"
well she is 7, and thet was out about 8 years ago. so... nevermind, i was just putting my point across.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.