GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is sooooo great about the gamecube........that makes younge adults like it????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/11/02 at 14:53
Regular
I am here mearly to voice my own opinion on the gamecube, so if i make anyone angry whist doing so, i am apologising in advance.

The gamecube is a console made for little kiddies, comon what do games like pikmin and mario sunshine do for adults, its bloody moronic. the games on the gamecube are mainly aimed at younger kids, therefore the PS2 and the Xbox particularly, are for more mature gamers. all you people out there who have wasted thier hard earned cash for such a rubbish excuse for a 3rd generation games console, should be ashamed of theselves. the xbox is now getting a wider range of games and BETTER games than the gamecube and the PS2 has always been on top with the amount of games it has. Furthermore i would also like to say that i think that nientendo have been going backwards from the days of the super nientendo, that really was a milestone in the days of the gaming industry. since then they have been taking clasic games from the super snes and making then into some of the most ugly looking games ever seen, the latest of them being Zelda on the gamecube. The gamecube console is not even that good, apart from the lack of mature games, it can't play dvd's or audio cd's. furthermore although the console is small.....doesn't have some massive adaptor u need to attact to the console before it works, whereas the Xbox and the Ps2 already have the adaptor built inside them.

i have just stated the point of my argument, and i think this is as good as it will ever get for the gamecube......as people will start to relise that the xbox and the ps2 are much better options and furthermore they are all now around the same price region.

to conclude my debate i will like to state that i think that the xbox is the best console on the market and it will overtake the Ps2 in the forthcoming year.......you don't believe me?.........just wait and find out.

why is this so?.........cos the blazze says so......peace out!!!!
Sat 02/11/02 at 14:53
I am here mearly to voice my own opinion on the gamecube, so if i make anyone angry whist doing so, i am apologising in advance.

The gamecube is a console made for little kiddies, comon what do games like pikmin and mario sunshine do for adults, its bloody moronic. the games on the gamecube are mainly aimed at younger kids, therefore the PS2 and the Xbox particularly, are for more mature gamers. all you people out there who have wasted thier hard earned cash for such a rubbish excuse for a 3rd generation games console, should be ashamed of theselves. the xbox is now getting a wider range of games and BETTER games than the gamecube and the PS2 has always been on top with the amount of games it has. Furthermore i would also like to say that i think that nientendo have been going backwards from the days of the super nientendo, that really was a milestone in the days of the gaming industry. since then they have been taking clasic games from the super snes and making then into some of the most ugly looking games ever seen, the latest of them being Zelda on the gamecube. The gamecube console is not even that good, apart from the lack of mature games, it can't play dvd's or audio cd's. furthermore although the console is small.....doesn't have some massive adaptor u need to attact to the console before it works, whereas the Xbox and the Ps2 already have the adaptor built inside them.

i have just stated the point of my argument, and i think this is as good as it will ever get for the gamecube......as people will start to relise that the xbox and the ps2 are much better options and furthermore they are all now around the same price region.

to conclude my debate i will like to state that i think that the xbox is the best console on the market and it will overtake the Ps2 in the forthcoming year.......you don't believe me?.........just wait and find out.

why is this so?.........cos the blazze says so......peace out!!!!
Sat 02/11/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
And here children..... we have a moron
Sat 02/11/02 at 14:58
"The Will of D."
Yet another JAT that posts a console wars topic, save it for the Xbox forum fanboy.
There is 2 games that give the GC an adult feel to it, Eternal Darkness and Resident Evil, and also the other resident evil games to come. 1 more in the future is Asylum, a gameshow in a haunted mental asylum goes horribly wrong....
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:12
"+ suspicious minds"
dont forgetmetroid, and blood omen. two great gams for the future of the console.

pl;us Mr. blaaze, if you wanted to 'voice your opinion' you could have done it in a far more intelegent way. and far less offensive.
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:14
Regular
Because there fun you little gimp.

Now run along and play your dull, un-imaginative games and feel all grown up cuz thy r ful of blud
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:14
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Boss_Pac_Man2 wrote:
> pl;us Mr. blaaze, if you wanted to 'voice your opinion' you could have
> done it in a far more intelegent way. and far less offensive.

I don't think he knows how to be more intellegent
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:20
"The Will of D."
Blazze wrote:
> why is this so?.........cos the blazze says so......peace out!!!!
He's turning into a jounger more arrogant version Bill Gates.

"I'm Bill Gates, why? because I said so!"
"The Xbox is gonna win the wars, why? Because I said so!"
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:25
Regular
Can i ask a question?

You say games are mature if they have blood and volience in them, if you are so mature why do you wish to go around killing people like most 12 years want to do?

Well i did, dont know about you.

Gta 3 was a great game, but soon it gets boring just doing the same boring thing, kill someone get car run away from cops keep fighting cops until your caught, do it again..im sooooooo bored of it now :(
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:39
Regular
I dont know why im trying to explain to him as im sure he cant understand many of words i am using, oh god ive sunk to his level:O

But he used the old, PS2 has a massive amount of games, well really is this what people like him resort to becuase they know they name a good game on the PS2 or Xbox then we will come back with a list of games that are orginal.

Also i expect some other PS2 and xbox onwers will read what he has said and what we said back and think, oh here we go let say some stuff too.

Well i know many people around my area have GC, PS2 and xbox, we never say which one is better as they are better at diffrent things.
Infact never have i had a argument about which one is better, when a good game comes out we talk about it and everything and we give our veiws about the game, never moan its better on another console. Games consoles are to play games on, not a reason to have a go at others.

Also i take it this kid is new? how old are you?
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Wheres he gone to...........can't backup his own posts?

Oh dear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.