GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PLAYSATION 2 PRE-ORDER"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/10/00 at 10:27
Regular
Has anyone else still not recieved a confirmation from Sony yet? I queued up at 7:00am at Electronics Botique in Kingston on the 7th September. However I am still yet to hear from Sony Does anyone know of any email address or phone number to contact Sony?
Thu 05/10/00 at 17:39
After writing to Sony yet again and them replying to tell me that GAME have been very slow in sending of the forms and also the database company is having a bit of a problem with the sheer numbers, I came home and YES my PS2 confirmation email was waiting for me.

So thanks for all your support guys and now I can taunt my friends!!!!

MarkH dont worry mate if it is not there waiting for you tonight at least you know that the forms got to the company. If others who ordered from the same place got through then it is a fair bet that it is just the Postman's fault.
Thu 05/10/00 at 19:10
Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!

Phoned 0990 998877 (thanks Kieran!), and the lovely lady at Sony (who wouldn't accept my proposal of marriage, sadly) confirmed that they HAVE got my order and confirmation is on the way.

Phew!

Anyway, thanks guys for the support through these dark, dark days. I don't know what I've have done without you (blub, sob, etc, etc) :o)

Now, where the hell's that letter with the collection date...............
Thu 05/10/00 at 21:28
Regular
"Touched!"
hi i have been reading these post and i ordered from Game on the 7th should i ring that sony number? if so what do i say to them?
thx
Thu 05/10/00 at 21:55
Woohoo! We're all just one big, happy family! Well, except for Spikey-boy, who's just knocking on the front door...

Welcome Matt and MarkH - help yourself to a drink, and let's all help Spike through the next few rough days...

Spike - welcome to our group. Please stand, and repeat after me: "My name is Spike, and I'm a PS2-aholic."
Thu 05/10/00 at 22:10
Spike,

It's a customer care line(aah bless'em!). Just say you've not received your confirmation, and give them your pre-order no (on the blue form you got on the day). They'll be able to tell you if they've processed your order, which I'm sure they have.
And believe me, the moment is all the sweeter if you've had to suffer on the way!
Fri 06/10/00 at 01:55
Mark H.

I'm really glad that you have had confirmation. (Nice feelin' innit !!!!)

Now, let's take a minutes silence for all the other poor buggers who will not receive a PS2 until sometime in the distant future.................
Fri 06/10/00 at 11:22
Good luck Spike. We expect to see you grinning soon when you finally receive your confirmation.

Great news MarkH.

Babylonian, this whole PS2 annonymous is probably quite a good idea!! Thanks for the drink I will just put my feet up over there in the corner and daydream away some time.
Fri 06/10/00 at 16:30
Regular
"Touched!"
i just rang them they have recieved it and my conformation letter is on the way......phew :)
Fri 06/10/00 at 17:21
Welcome to the clan dear boy. Pull up a chair and lets discuss the burning issues and while away the time until the 24th of November.
Fri 06/10/00 at 21:27
I ordered mine on the 7th and the comfirmation letter is not here, why, god, why.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.