GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Wed 04/10/06 at 13:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Woooo 1-0 NYY leads, Captain Fantastic Jeter going 5 for 5.

Jeter for MVP!!!
Mon 02/10/06 at 22:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tigers in Playoffs hmmm at least it's not Anaheim :-D
Sun 01/10/06 at 17:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yankees certain of the best record in the AL and at least a share of the best record in the MLB.

3 good races going down to the wire. It still looks good for St Louis as they just need a win from 2 games and Houston must win their final game.

If I were a Houston fan, I'd be pretty annoyed that they just can't find at least some runs to back up their pitching staff. Berkman can't do it all on his own.

Good to see the NL West fight back after their poor showing last season.
Sat 30/09/06 at 14:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Detroit lost again last night and we won so i think we just need one more win and we have the home advantage
Sat 30/09/06 at 12:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've missed most of the last 10 days. It's almost impossible to keep a track without the Internet.
Thu 28/09/06 at 14:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh another 16 runs this time against Baltimore, not a bad time to be finding our bats :-D

Great night last night, Yankees win, Boston lose and Toronto beat Detroit giving us sole possession of the home advantage and also moving Toronto into second place ahead of Boston :-D
Tue 26/09/06 at 13:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
16-1 against the Devil Rays, ouchies. Looks like the curse of Tampa is finally lifted :-D
Sat 23/09/06 at 14:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It seems Mr Jittery Bat has a very stable safe glove. For someone who has never played 1st Base before he did an excellent job.

The Sandman back also with 3 K's, very nice. Just need Giambi to come back from his little injury and we'll be ready for the playoffs
Thu 21/09/06 at 13:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And now 9 is the magic number, 9 straight AL East titles that is :-D

Bet all those idiots saying this would be Boston's year and the Yankees didn't stand a chance and could finish 3rd feel pretty dumb now (Josh i'm looking at you)
Tue 19/09/06 at 15:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
1... is the magic numberrrrrrrrr
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.