GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ol' Limp Picks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/12 at 23:29
"Retarded List"
The lack of patriotism on this website is quite frankly abhorrent and must be rectified lest your new Queen Jennis feast on your children's dreams.

Therefore I give you this thread to discuss the Power of the Crowd, and how it is made manifest in our athletes' great success.

ps tubes
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:52
"Retarded List"
RastaBillySkan... i'm afraid that hyperlinking faux pas means you're disqualified from life. Congratulations
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
BBC in shoddy reporting shocker. I would think the first of those links was subbed by someone with the same amount of familiarity with cycling as yourself, Pete.

Results

How come they were ranked 8th of 10 if they were disqualified?
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:44
"Retarded List"
"The Great Britain team of Victoria Pendleton and Jess Varnish had earlier been relegated by officials for the same offence."

You dolt
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:44
Regular
1) the ginger wizard
2) the ginger wizard
3) ???
4) Murray
5) robbo
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
bleeding_p wrote:
How dare you question pete_13s knowledge.

Oh I admit my knowledge on the sport is very limited.

GB ''disqualified''

China ''relegated''

yep, clear as mud!
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:40
"Retarded List"
Anyway guys enough about those stupid sexy cyclists, I can ride a bike too big deal

Who are your top 5 favourite athletes mine are

1. The Goat, Michael Phelps
2. Michael Phelps
3. Jennis
4. Mo
5. Communism
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:35
Regular
How dare you question pete_13s knowledge.
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
pete_21 wrote:
Team GB were not demoted they were disqualified. Shouldn't China have also been given the same treatment handing the silver medal to Ukraine? (I think it was). Is that not a case of same crime, different punishment? .

No, because that's not what happened. GB were demoted. But in a knockout competition that meant... being knocked out. China had made the final legitimately so being demoted in that knockout round meant being demoted to silver.
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:16
Regular
"nus"
it was the women's cycling sprint team.

the women's cycling pursuit team won the gold medal and were not disqualified in any way
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:14
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Welcome to the world of Pete logic. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.