GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ol' Limp Picks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/12 at 23:29
"Retarded List"
The lack of patriotism on this website is quite frankly abhorrent and must be rectified lest your new Queen Jennis feast on your children's dreams.

Therefore I give you this thread to discuss the Power of the Crowd, and how it is made manifest in our athletes' great success.

ps tubes
Sun 05/08/12 at 23:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Steel Protagonist wrote:
Goat

Discuss

Not Michael bloody Phelps
Sun 05/08/12 at 22:46
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Steel Protagonist wrote:
Goat

Discuss

Why Goat?

Bullock is better ... discuss

And how about 'springy' South Africans ... discuss

Considering that no one on here was remotely concerned about the Olympics a few days ago ... strange how we've suddenly got a lot of Olympic experts ;¬)
Sun 05/08/12 at 22:32
Regular
Jamaica win the Olympics (again). Time to go home everyone
Sun 05/08/12 at 18:04
Regular
Jessica Ennis, you are so beautiful, please be mine

Show Spoiler
Sun 05/08/12 at 16:19
"Retarded List"
Goat

Discuss
Sun 05/08/12 at 15:48
Regular
"nus"
what's the True Medal Count if we exclude Plastic Brits that's my question???
Sun 05/08/12 at 15:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yes, very good. There'll be a rule change in the wake of that but technically he did nothing wrong.
Sun 05/08/12 at 15:16
Regular
"I like turtles"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
Are you really being genuine here?

With that particular post no, although I'll happily admit I have a lot to learn when it comes to the world of track cycling. Earlier this week I actually thought I heard some Team GB member speaking in a German accent admit to deliberately crashing to force a race restart. Thought that sort of thing only happened in Formula 1.
Sun 05/08/12 at 13:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
pete_21 wrote:
So if it was the final of the boxing and one competitor gets ''disqualified'' for tripping the other up before jumping on his head it would be OK to give him the Silver medal because he may have legitimately got through to the final? :S

Are you really being genuine here? You're comparing that to a technical infraction? Seriously?

The boxer would be thrown out of the competition for that. Not disaqualified from the fight. The actual comparison to make if you weren't being an utter berk would be for the boxer being disqualified for 3 warnings. In which case he would lose the fight & get the silver
Sun 05/08/12 at 13:50
"Retarded List"
peter is right, if the Chinese team had jumped off their bikes and laid down mines in front of the other team they would've still rightfully got the silver

That's exactly how these things work

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.