GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ol' Limp Picks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/12 at 23:29
"Retarded List"
The lack of patriotism on this website is quite frankly abhorrent and must be rectified lest your new Queen Jennis feast on your children's dreams.

Therefore I give you this thread to discuss the Power of the Crowd, and how it is made manifest in our athletes' great success.

ps tubes
Fri 10/08/12 at 18:36
"Retarded List"
How can you say that when Goat Phelps has 18 gold medals and Imposter Goat Bolt only has 5? Plus swimming at minutely different lengths is harder cos you might drown!
Fri 10/08/12 at 17:30
Regular
"nus"
Alfonse wrote:
Will Usain Bolt take his gold medal tally to nine in Brazil?

No.

Is he greater than Phelps?

Yes.
Fri 10/08/12 at 16:27
Regular
"I like turtles"
Dr. Garin wrote:
The other event you watched was the dressage right?

Ha ha, you know I actually had to check to find out what the hell that was!

That is actually an Olympic sport???, looks like something that you see on some crap like Britain's Got Talent. Does the rider/jockey get the medal then? as it looks to me as though the horse does the majority of the work.

EDIT: Actually scrap all of that as it would appear that we actually did really well in it, damn fine 'sport' if you ask me.
Fri 10/08/12 at 13:57
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
The other event you watched was the dressage right?
Fri 10/08/12 at 13:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Watched a bit of the BMX racing yesterday that was actually really good, think the finals are on sometime today? Also caught Mr.Bolt in action in the 200M final, can see why people like the guy. That brings my grand total of Olympic events watched to about 3.
Fri 10/08/12 at 12:36
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Still Phelps probably. In fact I wonder if Bolt will even make it to a third olympics. He seems the type that will lose interest sooner or later.
Fri 10/08/12 at 11:39
Regular
Will Usain Bolt take his gold medal tally to nine in Brazil?

Is he greater than Phelps?
Mon 06/08/12 at 15:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
DL wrote:

And how about 'springy' South Africans ... discuss

Don't mention the flipping South Africans! Knocking us off top spot. I'd like to blame the rain but that wouldn't exactly be truthful
Mon 06/08/12 at 00:12
Regular
"nus"
michael phelps is obviously the swimming GoaT but that's it.
gold-counting is just stupid considering the swimming events are like having usain bolt run 100m, 110m, 120m, 130m... etc
Sun 05/08/12 at 23:16
Regular
I thought he was ironically referring to Andy Murray

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.