GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
Now, I was a little annoyed with SR getting rid of the gaming threads.

So please share your Championship Manger experiences in here.

Currently i am Sheffield Wednesday in the year 2030. This is the furthest I have ever got in any champ man game! THe other ones used to stop after 2026. Anyone know when it does end? If ever?

Anyways, whats the most you have sold someone for? Mine is £88M. Well chuffed with that sale. It was one of my home grown players as well. Came through the reserves and was a great hit.
Page:
Sun 10/03/02 at 10:42
Regular
my best ever championship manager season was probably when i got derby county into the champions league by coming runners-up in the premiership. i only made two signings.they were andy cole and neil mccann.

the next season saw my team win their champions league phase 1 group.

which is nice.
Sun 10/03/02 at 10:16
Regular
The new champ Manager is hving a top down view of the game, player agents will be introduced and there's something else that I can remember.
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:17
Regular
Ash1ey wrote:
> ortega said:

Total money spent on players: £690M
Total money recieved
> from Tranfers: £796M

i laugh at your pitiful spending ive done this in
> 4.5 seasons in my game

Recently I have stopped buying players. I've got a few hundred million in the bank, but I like to bring up players through the reserves now. Hardly buy any new players at all.
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Christian Vieri rules in Champ Manager!
Sat 09/03/02 at 14:07
Regular
Ive just finished my first season as Man Utd. I came 5th leap frogged be Leeds on the last day.

Ive made just two signings, Alan Boskich and Jimmy Folyd Hasslebank. Hopefully Ill be better this season.
Sat 09/03/02 at 10:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ash1ey wrote:
> ortega said:

Total money recieved
> from Tranfers: £796M

i laugh at your pitiful spending ive done this in
> 4.5 seasons in my game

----

Notice how he was Sheffield Wednesday at the time?
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:07
Regular
ortega said:

Total money recieved from Tranfers: £796M

i laugh at your pitiful spending ive done this in 4.5 seasons in my game
Thu 07/03/02 at 18:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cool. :D
Thu 07/03/02 at 18:24
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Were you ever sacked in that Sheff Wednesday game?

I started off with Man Utd in that career. Won 35 out of the 38 Premiership games and drew the other 3. Won all the cup competitions as well. Didnt actually lose to a British team in that season. Only defeat came in champions league group stage against PSV.

Anyway, I was a bit short of cash at the end of the first season so I asked them for some extra transfer funds. They declined and I gave them an ultimatum...they gave me the sack. It was too easy as them anway, so I applied for the available sheff wed job, got it and never looked back since....
Thu 07/03/02 at 16:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This is the 1st topic to get 100 replies in this Forum since it started.

AND I GOT IT!!

Whooooo!

:D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.