GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell: I'm stuck.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 22:15
Regular
I've had it a whole 25 hours and I'm stuck already.

Ok, so in the Defence Ministry (I know, how crap am i..) after doing the glass lift microphone bit, i've entered a building through the window, and gone upstairs in a lift. Upstairs there are 2 glass doors with keypads, 1 covered by a camera, and a normal locked door leading into an office (been in, nothing interesting). So, where now? I can't find the codes for the doors, and there doesnt appear to be anywhere else to go...

Anyone?
Sun 29/12/02 at 11:31
Regular
My bad I gave you the wrong information (wrong part of the mission)

Ok, Go back to where you knocked out Hamlet the driver (in the car park) and make sure he is hidden in the dark and all security cameras have been shot out. Then come back up again and hide any bodys that you may of missed out. Then, Go back onto the balcony and turn right, Look up a little, See that pipe? Jump onto it and shimmy along it until you reach an open window and drop down onto the windowsill.
Sat 28/12/02 at 23:54
i need to no what to do next once you step outside of the office and on to the balcony and two soldiers talk about the retinal scanners. cheers for the other info but it didn't work or i did it wrong i don't no. COMMON
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:29
Regular
Laser mic the conversation in the lift, 4 guards should walk out. Kill them off and head to the south door, You should see a trellis to the right of you. Climb up it.
Sat 28/12/02 at 19:25
I'm stuck on the defence ministry level, where you have to get into the south wing from the east wing. Help!!!!
Mon 23/12/02 at 00:28
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I am finding the part with the urinals and the guards tricky
Sun 22/12/02 at 03:06
Regular
"How Handy."
Yep, that was me..
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:44
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Whooo!, did you used to be whooostyle? Or is that someone else?
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:56
Regular
When you get onto the roof turn right until you see a small vent type thing, An interation option should come up and you can rappel down the side of the building.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:13
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Ahh, you did not check that room hard enough, did you? For there should be a vent on the roof you can climb through. I think...my memory's not as good as it was.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:15
Regular
"How Handy."
I've had it a whole 25 hours and I'm stuck already.

Ok, so in the Defence Ministry (I know, how crap am i..) after doing the glass lift microphone bit, i've entered a building through the window, and gone upstairs in a lift. Upstairs there are 2 glass doors with keypads, 1 covered by a camera, and a normal locked door leading into an office (been in, nothing interesting). So, where now? I can't find the codes for the doors, and there doesnt appear to be anywhere else to go...

Anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.