GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH Idea of the Day."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/02 at 14:24
Regular
I meant to put this up ages ago, but never got round to it, so here it is:

How many times have you gone to a club or pub, paid money to get in, and then watched some fat bastad take up all the room at the bar?

It happened to me on New Years Eve, so I came up with a cunning plan. Fat people (and I mean REAL heffers, not just slightly overweight) have to buy TWO tickets, as they take up more space.

Surely it would work like that from a health and safety point of view. You can only have a certain number of people in a pub/club, and if half the people are real chunkers, then there is less room left for everyone else.

Thoughts?
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:46
Regular
Goaty, I don't know about you, but I now believe in God.

*Starts to pray*
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mystique wrote:
...go gay its much easier...heyy how you doin'.

YES!!!!!!
THANK YOU SWEET GODS
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:43
Regular
Wahey!

Hang on, wait a second, I'm going to go buy a video camera. Back in a second...
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:40
Regular
Tallulah wrote:
I've decided to become a nun and join the sisters
> at the convent to live a life of peace, tranquility & celibacy.

Tried that and looked like a penguin...go gay its much easier...heyy how you doin'.
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm pretty sure really obesse people need to buy two tickets on a plane.

I have nothing against fat people or something, its just they expect to be treated as if something was wrong with them... or something, actually thats only a few... errr
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:30
Regular
er-no wrote:
Is breathing in allowed, because I reckon fat people can hold some of it up and manage to squeeze through a doorway.

Just a thought.

Hmmm, good point. I hadn't thought of that. Er.... No, breathing in is not allowed.
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
Your Honour wrote:

Same thing. If you can fit through the frame you buy one
> ticket, if you can't, then you buy two.

Is breathing in allowed, because I reckon fat people can hold some of it up and manage to squeeze through a doorway.

Just a thought.
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:26
Regular
er-no wrote:
Nice idea. How would you determine if someone should buy one ticket or two YH?

Well, it would have to be done based on how much space they take up. So it would be more of a "How larger is your waist" as opposed to a "How much do you weigh?" thing.

It could be done by having a frame in the doorway, luck at airports. If your bag fits through the frame, you can take it on the plane with you, else it goes in with the suitcases.

Same thing. If you can fit through the frame you buy one ticket, if you can't, then you buy two.
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Tallulah wrote:
> I dont want either of you.

I've decided to become a nun and join the sisters
> at the convent to live a life of peace, tranquility & celibacy.

---

Can I watch?
Tue 29/01/02 at 16:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
In this world everyone is equal.

Women are equal to men.
'Gingas' are equal to women.
and the overweight are equal to hippo's.

This cannot be changed. Nice idea. How would you determine if someone should buy one ticket or two YH?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.