GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To everyone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
I want to say something to everyone here who has known me and talked to me at some point. I have just suffered something particularly earth shatteringly bad and I am in the worst state I think I have ever been in. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and I find little reason in my life to live.

Basically the people who have been my so called friends for the majority of my life abandoned me i nthe cruelest way possible, I have nowhere to turn to and my life feels empty.

My depression is so bad that I feel sick and I dont want to continue living one more bit, I just want to say that if I do something stupid tonight like taking my own life, I want to say thankyou to everyone here at the forums for been my friends and helping me out when I needed you.

I hope I do return here and get my life sorted out but I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye.

Take care everyone.

-kyz22-
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
LL man, when you gonna become a reggie?
:-D
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:37
Regular
"bWo > You"
Listen, amn, this exact same thing happened to me, and I know how you feel. There some sense of betrayal, sadness, anger, loathing and emptiness in there somewhere, but this isn't it.

Life has a hell of a lot to give, and it's best you've found out these 'friends' aren't anyone worthy of your time. There're people who can be much better friends for you outside that box your 'friends' have put you in. Look outside, and there're plenty of people who you can talk to and get to know a lot better.

When this happened to me, I found that it hurt A LOT at first. However, people are there around you, and so pick yourself up, get some new people you enjoy being around, and ensure you don't give the time of day to the other people who have cast your state of mind into complete desolation. And don't for a second consider suicide - taking your life over these people is devoting far, FAR too much to them. To waste your life over these people gives them something they don't deserve anymore - your attention.

Whatever you do, just get some new friends, and soon things will look up, I guarantee it. :-)
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
probably.
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think the samaritans might be a better number to call.
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:28
"slightlyshortertagl"
found this

http://www.changeourminds.com

or try Childline 08001111

they won't blab.
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:25
Regular
"Festivus!"
Get on MSN now... Ask DW about my anti-depresant ways... ask Him.
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:24
"slightlyshortertagl"
*slaps Kyle*

wake up.

Now.

I'm going through the same thing.

just find something on the internet that amuses you.
Then download 'Stay Positive' by The Streets (a song) and it's bound to cheer you. up.

*slaps Kyle*
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Don't you try and confuse me with your darn metaphors!
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:54
You are looking at your life like a jigsaw, which it is. But you are viewing it through a keyhole, instead of looking at it as a whole picture.
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yay! I'm special.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.