GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To everyone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
I want to say something to everyone here who has known me and talked to me at some point. I have just suffered something particularly earth shatteringly bad and I am in the worst state I think I have ever been in. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and I find little reason in my life to live.

Basically the people who have been my so called friends for the majority of my life abandoned me i nthe cruelest way possible, I have nowhere to turn to and my life feels empty.

My depression is so bad that I feel sick and I dont want to continue living one more bit, I just want to say that if I do something stupid tonight like taking my own life, I want to say thankyou to everyone here at the forums for been my friends and helping me out when I needed you.

I hope I do return here and get my life sorted out but I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye.

Take care everyone.

-kyz22-
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Well if you want help/advice, it would be a good idea to tell us what is going on.
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
I killed myself once...I seem ok though...

Seriously Kyle things can't be that bad, the way i see it who cares what people think about you there are like asher said a thousand other people out there who wouldn't have you in this situation, the 'friends' who got you so down and made you write this just aren't worth the time of day. Get some golf b°˜Ìа˜Ìа˜ÌР¹À
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Fosbe wrote:
> By the way how did your friends abanden you and why?

I said as much about it as I was prepared to in the post.
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:54
Regular
"ProGolfer"
By the way how did your friends abanden you and why?
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:54
Regular
Killing yourself never solved anything

buy a potted plant
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:53
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Been there got the scars but everything works out fine. Trust me.
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:52
Regular
Don't kill yourself. look to the future. Look past your friends. Write their names down on a piece of a paper. Use that piece of paper as toilet roll. Preferably not to wipe your bottom, as it will be more painful. Say nasty things about them.
Make new friends. There are thousands of billions of people in the world, those few that were your 'friends' were obviously not the nicest among those billions.
Don't do something you'll regret. Don't do something you'll regret that you can't change. If you punch someone, you can apologise. If you kill yourself, you can't change anything.
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I want to say something to everyone here who has known me and talked to me at some point. I have just suffered something particularly earth shatteringly bad and I am in the worst state I think I have ever been in. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and I find little reason in my life to live.

Basically the people who have been my so called friends for the majority of my life abandoned me i nthe cruelest way possible, I have nowhere to turn to and my life feels empty.

My depression is so bad that I feel sick and I dont want to continue living one more bit, I just want to say that if I do something stupid tonight like taking my own life, I want to say thankyou to everyone here at the forums for been my friends and helping me out when I needed you.

I hope I do return here and get my life sorted out but I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye.

Take care everyone.

-kyz22-

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.