GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To everyone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
I want to say something to everyone here who has known me and talked to me at some point. I have just suffered something particularly earth shatteringly bad and I am in the worst state I think I have ever been in. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and I find little reason in my life to live.

Basically the people who have been my so called friends for the majority of my life abandoned me i nthe cruelest way possible, I have nowhere to turn to and my life feels empty.

My depression is so bad that I feel sick and I dont want to continue living one more bit, I just want to say that if I do something stupid tonight like taking my own life, I want to say thankyou to everyone here at the forums for been my friends and helping me out when I needed you.

I hope I do return here and get my life sorted out but I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye.

Take care everyone.

-kyz22-
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:43
Regular
Your the closet monkey.
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Am i invited?
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:35
Regular
Bah! who needs real freinds anyway? all i need to keep me sane is the sound knowledge that theres a 24 pack of stella artois downstairs in the fridge. I'll tell you what Kyle, don't kill yourself and you can come round to my house tomorrow and drink half of them. We'll let my closet monkey drink the rest, and we can giggle at him making a t1t out of himself all night, yey!
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Do your parents know?, maybe if you speak to them, they can help, i have been through a similar stage, it'll blow over, if not, then make new friends, not everyone can hate you. Not wothout sommit bad happening.
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:13
Regular
"ProGolfer"
As the English always do keep a stiff up a lip, and you will be fine. No but serously you let things out its meant to be quite bad to you other wise.

Thanks for reading

Counsellour Fosbe
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:12
Regular
"cachoo"
How can you be so sure Asher D?
People do get to the point when they really do want to die.
I did, until I fell unconsious and got taken to the hospital.
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
"cachoo"
Asher D wrote:
> This is just a period. I can assure you that you won't kill yourself.
> To you, this is like a divorce at the end of a 10 year marriage. it's
> tragic, you want to hurt yourself, you don't want to live, but all
> that will happen is you will lose a few pints of water and not be able
> to sleep. Don't worry, just go to bed, lie down, try and forget
> everything that is wrong and think of all that is good and all that
> you have to look forward to. You can replace friends, you can't
> replace a life.

Lose a few pints of water?
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:47
Regular
This is just a period. I can assure you that you won't kill yourself. To you, this is like a divorce at the end of a 10 year marriage. it's tragic, you want to hurt yourself, you don't want to live, but all that will happen is you will lose a few pints of water and not be able to sleep. Don't worry, just go to bed, lie down, try and forget everything that is wrong and think of all that is good and all that you have to look forward to. You can replace friends, you can't replace a life.
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:46
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Consult the Three Wise Monkeys.

Who are the other two?
Cheetah & Bubbles?
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah, me too, if you wanna talk just say so.
I'll be on for a while mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.